Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Am in hospitality at VP. Was told by very good itk that Bent is not injured and has had bust up. :-(

So Mcleish has had fall outs with two players now. Something Houllier was slaughtered for. Cool.

At least Collins and Dunne are happy.

heskey = wank

hutton = wank

collins = wank

delph = wank

and any wonder why the biggest rocket polisher of them all AM is so happy, no doubt putting bets on in the far east to make more money for himself and his fellow corrupt scottish friends

get these scum out of our club while we still have one.

this isnt mcleish's fault, it is not his fault he inherited the team he has, blame houllier and oneill

as i couldnt post before kick off, i wanted to say that were already going to lose this without even trying by looking at the line up

now im going to say that this will be the highest scoreline of the season, 6-0 maybe?

Our best players out, a defence that couldn't defend against a sunday football team, and the press will be sucking off King Kenny all week about how **** great he is and they are.

i am just **** sick of us making it so easy for the top sides, we don't even compete we just role over lube up and say 'go head as many times as you want it'