Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Will a bad performance and loss today push ECK one foot out the door you think? If we lose with giving it a go fair enough but if we get a Man UTD MKII it must seriously get the push on?

He has already got the Gabby and Bent excuse lined up.

Interesting subs bench today with Daniel Johnson & Graham Burke both included.

What a proud moment for both especially if they make their debuts.

Fully deserved absolute quality the pair of them along with a few more coming through the academy.

Will a bad performance and loss today push ECK one foot out the door you think? If we lose with giving it a go fair enough but if we get a Man UTD MKII it must seriously get the push on?

He aint going anywhere during the season, let face it. Especially when we are well away from the drop zone.

I wouldn't call 6 points well away.

Yes, well done to the two newcomer lads.

However, I find that team and bench rather scary. We could be in for a pasting here.

Having said that, now they will probably put on a storming performance and win, and Heskey and Delfouneso will form the perfect striking partnership we've been searching for. :)

I'm sure I'm not the only one to be told that Bent is 'not in the right frame of mind'.

In other words tapped up.

Guzan, Dunne, Hutton, Delph, Heskey and Delfunseo all not Premiership quality. Let alone the dickhead of a manager we've got.

However, I find that team and bench rather scary

Having watched them a few times this season, I wouldn't be too scared Burke & Johnson are absolute quality.

(She says hoping that hasn't put a curse on the pair!)

He aint going anywhere during the season, let face it. Especially when we are well away from the drop zone.

I wouldn't call 6 points well away.

8 places = well away