Martin O'Neill

maqroll

i reckon he could end up finishing his career at leicester or forest before becoming a pundit if he walks like i expect

I reckon he'll be Forest Manager within 18 months and his last footballing achievement will be re-establishing them in the top flight.  He will then leave them languishing around 15th prior to a difficult run of games some time around February/March and never manage again.  Then he'll be a BBC pundit - which he should be able to do a far better job at than the current bunch of fuckmuppets.

• Like 1

he hasnt been the same on sideline since left Villa. hardly any of his bouncing when Sunderland score. I think deep down he thinks he **** up here and he can never get to that level again

he hasnt been the same on sideline since left Villa. hardly any of his bouncing when Sunderland score. I think deep down he thinks he **** up here and he can never get to that level again

Some truth in that I think... he came to us thinking he would prove what a great manager he was, and left us realising he was only a good manager who couldn't quite cut it with the best.

but also before he joined us and when with us he was being touted for top jobs. 2 or 3 years ago Liverpool or Chelsea would have been linked with him and that is long gone now. The Man UTd link will only resurface on April 1st

I think his departure from Villa damaged his media hype

but also before he joined us and when with us he was being touted for top jobs. 2 or 3 years ago Liverpool or Chelsea would have been linked with him and that is long gone now. The Man UTd link will only resurface on April 1st

I think his departure from Villa damaged his media hype

AYe, though his performance at making Sunderland not much different to what they were is a big factor. No Robbo, see.

He threw his players under the bus yesterday, saying they all lack quality...incredible stuff. Look in the **** mirror, you word removed

That would be unbelievable, but it is Martin Hugh Michael O'Neill.  To slate the players publicly after being manager for over 15 months smacks of a manager who wants money or he is going to throw his toys out of the pram.  He's spent £30m and they look worse than before he took over.

Oh, how I would cry laughing if he got Sunderland relegated and Steve Bruce brought Hull up in their place.

• Like 1

He is right though. Of course its the players fault they have 2 centre midfielders at full back and 3 wingers in the team.

More and more its starting to look like moving Milner to centre midfield was a fluke

A draw would do us nicely tomorrow.

I'd rather Newcastle did them 16-0 and shot their confidence and goal difference. They wouldn't recover from that.

EDIT:  Ah ballbags, they're playing Norwich, aren't they.

Edited by MMFy

I'd rather Newcastle did them 16-0 and shot their confidence and goal difference. They wouldn't recover from that.

EDIT:  Ah ballbags, they're playing Norwich, aren't they.

Can still hope for the same result with Grant Holt scoring a couple of hat tricks  ;)

he really is a fraud. All the problems we have and they are 1 point ahead of us and I expect we will be ahead of them when they come to Villa Park

I dont care what problems we had in last few seasons im glad he is gone

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

All the problems we have and they are 1 point ahead of us and I expect we will be ahead of them when they come to Villa Park

I think we will finish comfortably ahead of them come the end of the season. They have some really tough fixtures, are playing shit, have no momentum and the crowd aren't behind them. They could well drop drop.

• Like 1

Â