Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

On 16/12/2023 at 09:57, Xela said:

She'll destroy you @T-Dog if you stay around. 

Girl of your dreams? Are you sure its lust not love?

Had one virtually identical , the sex can not be ignored, still pine for her from time to time even though its 20 odd years ago and i am in a totally loving relationship and have been for 20 odd years since with a great family life 

17 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Had one virtually identical , the sex can not be ignored, still pine for her from time to time even though its 20 odd years ago and i am in a totally loving relationship and have been for 20 odd years since with a great family life 

Never stick your dick in crazy. 

Can confirm this much is true - but there's still a lot more to it than that. I've done crazy and wild sex, without the extra connection. This one just feels, well, different. And everything around it tells me 'no don't go back' but there's also something about it that just can't be ignored...

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Never stick your dick in crazy. 

Impossible for most straight men? Isn't the question how much crazy you can handle without ending up a complete wreck?

I'd say being falsely accused of domestic violence to the point that other people are kicking the shit out of you falls somewhere outside the sweet spot, but others may differ.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Can confirm this much is true - but there's still a lot more to it than that. I've done crazy and wild sex, without the extra connection. This one just feels, well, different. And everything around it tells me 'no don't go back' but there's also something about it that just can't be ignored...

You need to protect yourself. And that doesn't mean putting on a rubber, you know it's wrong. It's like heroin, (I gather) it feels good for 5 minutes a day 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

You need to protect yourself. And that doesn't mean putting on a rubber, you know it's wrong. It's like heroin, (I gather) it feels good for 5 minutes a day 

You do raise a good point, rubbers are absolutely essential in this situation. A pregnancy will be like pouring fuel on the fire.

My girlfriend comes from one of those families where the whole family has input on everything... loads of nosy **** with too many opinions.

My family isn't like that at all. I'm close to them, but we leave each other alone when it comes to jobs, relationships, life decisions, whatever. Give advice when it's asked for, be supportive, but stay out of each other's business.

Wondering how other people have dealt with this situation? It's a nightmare at Christmas.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Decided to pop the question last night. She said yes, the silly little fool. 

“Can I DYUTWU?”

Congratulations in any case!

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Decided to pop the question last night. She said yes, the silly little fool. 

You work fast. Congratulations mate

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

“Can I DYUTWU?”

Congratulations in any case!

You don’t ask that question, you just push at the door to see if it’s locked or not.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

How did that go with the neighbour last night?

Despite my hints, twas not to be. 

Had to settle for a twosome when we got home 😆

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This thread isn't as busy as it used to be. So thought I'd bring it up to the top.

Last night, not sure what she actually did, but it felt like my Mrs full on stamped on my thigh. I wasn't actually looking so didnt actually see but that's what it felt like. I've got a proper dead leg today still. I thought she'd actually done my knee last night as she came from the side and my leg was planted. I've done my knee enough plenty of times so its screwed, including not so long ago which is still recovering. My knee seems to be ok today but as you can imagine I was pretty pissed off last night.

We were messing about and she defintely didn't mean to do me damage but what the hell was she thinking?😂

I can see the funny side now but last night I wasn't so much.

Â