Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I just assumed you were going for the full Fleetwood Mac experience with you playing Lindsey Buckingham and your missus as Stevie Nicks?

stevie nicks  :wub:

I could have given you a lift home, I live by the NEC, you pair of loons :)

cheers rob i'll take you upon that next time  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I **** her about, I told her to hang fire and wait for me, she waited, I **** up, I expected her to wait too long, she's gone.

I could probably win her back quite easily but in all fairness I'm a waster so she'll probably be better off without me

I **** her about, I told her to hang fire and wait for me, she waited, I **** up, I expected her to wait too long, she's gone.

I could probably win her back quite easily but in all fairness I'm a waster so she'll probably be better off without me

sorry to quote myself but... thats probably the most honest post I've ever made

I'm sure that's a song off the first Streets album?

I'm sure that's a song off the first Streets album?

Its too late, I've just put it on, full blast, not that I'm feeling sorry for myself or anything

Poetry in motion

This fat gobby girl turned up and said she'd heard I'd settled down and got married and my dreams had come true. She wanted to know what this woman had given me, that she hadn't. She said she hated to turn up out of the blue uninvited but she couldn't stay away and couldn't fight it. She said that she hoped that when I saw her face, I'd be reminded that for her it wasn't over. She started howling about finding someone like me. 

I was just starting to panic, when I woke up and realised I'd just had a nightmare about Adele again.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Â