Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Just had a chat with my girlfriend.

She wants to spice things up a bit. She wants me to go round to hers tomorrow night, screw her brains out then leave without saying a word.

Apparantly she says she is quite submissive. She says I must not speak though.

Seems odd to me. Anyone done anything similar?

would certainly enjoy a bit of banter like that.

Has anybody on here been for a full STD check before? I havent but I know people who have and they have a very effective method in ensuring that if you didnt bag up before you will after whether your results are clear or not :lol:

I had a sore rash all round my bell last year and got myself checked out. They asked all the usual questions, I told them I hadn't strayed and I was as sure as I possibly could be that my girlfriend of three years hadn't either, I believe they gave me the works, 'just to be sure'.

The cotton bud...oh god, the cotton bud. Never going to be able to clean my ears the same way again.

I can't even say it put my mind at rest, because I wasn't too fussed in the first place

They gave them all results pretty soon by text except for HIV, they had to go back seperate for that and on arrival were given an envelope and sent into a room on their own, asked to read it and a doctor would follow soon after to answer any questions. Aparently very scary even if you were a virgin as it is acted to where you think you have it but havent.

Are. She puts on a good show :winkold:

It's only a job at the end of the day, and she's good at it, and gets paid well for it.

Right, lets address the ghey bit first shall we? - Over Xmas you were depressed.... feeling suicidal and generally not happy with life at all. End of Jan, a mere 4 weeks later, you are deleriously happy and shagging a stripper...... are you sure you're ok? I mean, thats a bit of a swing wouldn't you say?!

Now, the real important stuff - pics/videos or it didn't happen. :P

She might be rubbish at it and need some pointers.... dammit where is Rob when you need him.

Being very ghey, Eames makes a good point.

lol - quickest turn around ever!

Fiar play though :thumb:

Well, after 1 year and 4 months of 'close but no cigar' situations, I am happy to report that after a few of the best weeks of my life I am in a relationship with the most amazing girl ive ever met.

How do you grossly offend a stripper?!

I was getting annoyed by them all coming up to me and asking for a dance, so i asked her why I should get a dance with her.

"There's plenty of girls in here, what's better about you? Sell yourself to me"

In my drunken head it sounded like banter. But yeah, they threw me out for that!

Oh and I lied about the number. Well, sort of. i did get a strippers number, but only because my mate told her I was a regular and came in every week (which isn't true!) so she just wanted some repeat business.

I'm counting it though!

How do you grossly offend a stripper?!

I was getting annoyed by them all coming up to me and asking for a dance, so i asked her why I should get a dance with her.

"There's plenty of girls in here, what's better about you? Sell yourself to me"

In my drunken head it sounded like banter. But yeah, they threw me out for that!

Oh and I lied about the number. Well, sort of. i did get a strippers number, but only because my mate told her I was a regular and came in every week (which isn't true!) so she just wanted some repeat business.

I'm counting it though!

:crylaugh:

To be fair.... "Sell yourself to me" could have sounded like an indecent proposal! Good work though.

And no. That doesn't count (unless you've shagged her)

Â