Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I have text the stripper and got a reply, but again it's blatantly just to get me to go back in and spend more money!

Ask her if she does "private work" and publish her responses on here.

:D

Just had a chat with my girlfriend.

She wants to spice things up a bit. She wants me to go round to hers tomorrow night, screw her brains out then leave without saying a word.

Apparantly she says she is quite submissive. She says I must not speak though.

Seems odd to me. Anyone done anything similar?

UPDATE: Did this last night even though I was knackered after going straight there after playing squash.

Apparantly there is "room for improvement in my performance" and I need to be a lot "meaner".

Not sure what I can do short of covering her in honey and tying her up outside a bee hive!!!

Did you just walk in and screw her though or follow my advice? She wants mean...... carte blanche my friend......

All bar up the wrong'un. I am not joking I was a sweaty mess when I got to hers after playing squash.

I thought sex was a trade off. eg Shoes+Cash = Agreement from woman to have sex.

I never computed that they might actually like it!!!

Mind blowing!

Did you just walk in and screw her though or follow my advice? She wants mean...... carte blanche my friend......

All bar up the wrong'un. I am not joking I was a sweaty mess when I got to hers after playing squash.

I thought sex was a trade off. eg Shoes+Cash = Agreement from woman to have sex.

Mind blowing!

So you went in.... had your wicked way and then finished on her face? Top man! :clap:

Make a cat o' nine tails out of strawberry bootlaces then whip her arse until she cries. :thumb:

Thanks Gareth!

willy-wonka-in-chocolate-factory.jpg

She would probably really like that!

A little-known fact: The makers of the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory didn't have enough chocolate for that scene, so they used blood. Human blood.

Aaanyhow, back to the topic...

Just had a chat with my girlfriend.

She wants to spice things up a bit. She wants me to go round to hers tomorrow night, screw her brains out then leave without saying a word.

Apparantly she says she is quite submissive. She says I must not speak though.

Seems odd to me. Anyone done anything similar?

UPDATE: Did this last night even though I was knackered after going straight there after playing squash.

Apparantly there is "room for improvement in my performance" and I need to be a lot "meaner".

Not sure what I can do short of covering her in honey and tying her up outside a bee hive!!!

Shes a keeper!

iv dated and then created a few girls like this. god they are alot of fun.

Mind blowing!

watch out, because not only does she like it, she will probably soon want it more than you and youll be the one claiming headaches!

Enjoy

This does sort of put me off the idea of getting a lapdance from her. All the while she'd be shoving her gash in my face I'd just be thinking "Dante's togder's been in that".

Actually... I'd pay triple.

Â