Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

It's because you'll have nothing to talk about.  :)

Think of some stuff to talk about. 

Then you'll be fine.

If there's a period of unsettling silence, just say "weeeeelll, the wrong crowd turned up.." and leave promptly.

Haha, I like the exit line.

We've been chatting online for a little while so should be plenty to talk about, which makes the whole nerves thing even more bemusing!

Last time I had a date I made the mistake of drinking half a bottle of JD beforehand for some dutch courage and to calm the nerves, won't be doing that again! 

It's because you'll have nothing to talk about.  :)

Think of some stuff to talk about. 

Then you'll be fine.

If there's a period of unsettling silence, just say "weeeeelll, the wrong crowd turned up.." and leave promptly.

Haha, I like the exit line.

We've been chatting online for a little while so should be plenty to talk about, which makes the whole nerves thing even more bemusing!

Last time I had a date I made the mistake of drinking half a bottle of JD beforehand for some dutch courage and to calm the nerves, won't be doing that again! 

Yup, half bottle is never enough to calm the nerves, the full bottle will work way better, happy you worked that out!  :thumb:

• Like 1

Boooooom I got dumped,

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh wait...

No  am actually quite upset. Fudge it :huh:

1Hq1CJ1.jpg

Annoying West Country accent. 

2/10. 

WOULD NOT BANG

• Like 1

One day goes great. The next is arguing. The next is great. The next is arguing.

Can I do this for the next 70 years without stoving my own head in?

I can't give you much useful advice, but I admire your ambition. 70 years takes you to nigh on 100 right? Edited by stwefano

One day goes great. The next is arguing. The next is great. The next is arguing.

35 great years with a woman is more than most people can hope for.

Boooooom I got dumped,

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh wait...

No  am actually quite upset. Fudge it :huh:

1Hq1CJ1.jpg

My first meme :wub:

Mainly you and VA :P

Got a date tonight for the first time in what feels like a long time, probably about 9 months! Only going for a couple of drinks to see how it goes but I can't help but feel well nervous about it! The idea of going out and having a few drinks with a stranger shouldn't bring on nerves, surely? After all, it's only a couple of drinks. Guess it's cos I don't "date" very often.

I had a date the other week, went well had fun went back to hers had more fun, decided I couldn't be doing with the inevitable headaches she would provide me with

I can't give you much useful advice, but I admire your ambition. 70 years takes you to nigh on 100 right?

I want to live as long as I have all marbles and continence control.

A life sentence is shorter..

Â