Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

The main upside of your parents getting divorced is having two possible destinations to take a slut to and DHUTWU.

I hope your girlfriend doesn't read this forum, Boy

unfortunately, I was from a boringly stable family background with the added complication of a small house and a dad that worked odd shifts, I had to get a job so I could buy a Morris Marina

cassette player

masses of space

vinyl seats

I went from zero to sex hero in approximately 3 days when I bought that car

• Like 2

The main upside of your parents getting divorced is having two possible destinations to take a slut to and DHUTWU.

unfortunately, I was from a boringly stable family background with the added complication of a small house and a dad that worked odd shifts, I had to get a job so I could buy a Morris Marina

cassette player

masses of space

vinyl seats

I went from zero to sex hero in approximately 3 days when I bought that car

I concur. The most popular girl at school was the one with the Volvo estate as her first car.

I could say the same to you!  ;)

I could say the same to you!  ;)

She's got an account on VT, I have nothing to hide :P

• Like 1

So, the cheating boyfriend has decided that he's made a mistake and wants to try to make it work. Probably stupidly, I agreed to this (rather than throw away a 15 year relationship) but he's now just slipped back in to the same behaviour as before. We're spending loads more time together and it's pretty fun, but he's still not in a place to commit. He says he needsmore time.

I should walk away, shouldn't I?

I think you know the answer to that one already George. Sorry :(

This guy. Is asking you for more time. The one who did the cheating. Is making any sort of your request of you in order to get the relationship back on tract. Seriously - he's taking the **** piss. I mean, I know it's always easier giving advice on the outside looking in, but think of your medium / longer future, not just the immediate solace / comfort of now. Can you see him being a part of your life? Do you want to do that? Can you believe you can trust him sufficiently to make it work?

I hope whatever you decide works out for you, and having not had a relationship that long by any means, it's harder for me to imagine wanting to throw that away, but what do you want from Life? 

Edited by Rodders

So, the cheating boyfriend has decided that he's made a mistake and wants to try to make it work. Probably stupidly, I agreed to this (rather than throw away a 15 year relationship) but he's now just slipped back in to the same behaviour as before. We're spending loads more time together and it's pretty fun, but he's still not in a place to commit. He says he needsmore time.

More time after 15 years?

Really?

:huh::(

3 girls

A- **** love the girl but things are **** up and in order for us to get together would involve **** up a lot of people, I have purposely kept my distance from her but just lately she has been trying to worm her way back in and although I know I should stay away I don't know if I'll be able to

B- we get on **** great but I don't find her attractive, yeah we are a good match but I just don't think of her in that way, she is officially in the friend zone (has a male ever put a female in the friend zone bracket before)

C- really like the girl and we have a lot in common and have a great laugh and get on famously but for some reason I can't make the move its like I **** freeze whenever the chance comes up and then I have to wait weeks for it to arise again and I freeze again

the easy option would be choice B but that wouldn't be fair on her the ideal option would be C but for some reason I cant get there and A is a **** mine field that you wouldn't be able to comprehend

Edit: In reply to Geroge

Are you just agreeing to keep this going, because it's just easier than a complete split? From what I've read (apologies if I'm over stepping the mark), it seems that may be part of the issue. From an outsiders view, there seems an obvious thing to do. I fully appreciate there is a level of security involved in a relationship, and there are problems beyond the heartache of splitting up (sorting out who lives where, who gets what, who pays the bills etc), but if he's cheated and can't even give you commitment after 15 years then it's time to let it go and move on with your life. Easier said than done, but I'm sure you can do it.    

Edited by dAVe80

3 girls

A- **** love the girl but things are **** up and in order for us to get together would involve **** up a lot of people, I have purposely kept my distance from her but just lately she has been trying to worm her way back in and although I know I should stay away I don't know if I'll be able to

B- we get on **** great but I don't find her attractive, yeah we are a good match but I just don't think of her in that way, she is officially in the friend zone (has a male ever put a female in the friend zone bracket before)

C- really like the girl and we have a lot in common and have a great laugh and get on famously but for some reason I can't make the move its like I **** freeze whenever the chance comes up and then I have to wait weeks for it to arise again and I freeze again

the easy option would be choice B but that wouldn't be fair on her the ideal option would be C but for some reason I cant get there and A is a **** mine field that you wouldn't be able to comprehend

All 3. At once.

He cheated on you, a lot.

You've taken him back, so he's gotten away with it.

He's cheated, and now has exactly what he had before. Although he's now got it with no commitment, which is probably a bonus for him.

So what part of this makes you think he'll change?

He won't change. Even if he does commit to you his heart won't be fully in it, I think we all know what happens when someone's heart aint fully in it. Cut your losses and make a clean break. I'm in a similiar relationship. I'm struggling to commit.

M69Wng8.png

• Like 1

George,

Complete break, walk away, it is over over.

Or put up with it, carry on bobbing along, accept the scumbag as he is and just post phunnay pictures when you visit VT.

It really isn't anymore complicated than that.

Â