Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

OK then no stories just me having a little whinge about the female species.

I popped round to see a friend tonight, I work with her and she knows a lot of the same people as I do and it seems that everyone I know has decided it is time that I got a missus (because its that **** simple)

she reeled off a load of birds and asked me my opinion on them, she appears to think that there are at least three girls who I would have a chance with, one is a good mate but I don't find her attractive at all, the other is a bird that I have very nearly started something with but we decided that it would be too problematic for us to get together and the last one (who is a bird that I really really like) but apparently she would be too much hard work and I should leave well alone

**** hell the one bird that I like and it is the only one that I have been told to avoid.

Anyway I don't recon she would be too interested in me but if she was I would be all over her like a tramp on chips, unfortunately I don't recon anything will happen with her.

I'm getting a pretty sick of the chase now, I might start going to prostitutes again its far easier and probably less expensive.

OK then no stories just me having a little whinge about the female species.

I popped round to see a friend tonight, I work with her and she knows a lot of the same people as I do and it seems that everyone I know has decided it is time that I got a missus (because its that **** simple)

she reeled off a load of birds and asked me my opinion on them, she appears to think that there are at least three girls who I would have a chance with, one is a good mate but I don't find her attractive at all, the other is a bird that I have very nearly started something with but we decided that it would be too problematic for us to get together and the last one (who is a bird that I really really like) but apparently she would be too much hard work and I should leave well alone

**** hell the one bird that I like and it is the only one that I have been told to avoid.

Anyway I don't recon she would be too interested in me but if she was I would be all over her like a tramp on chips, unfortunately I don't recon anything will happen with her.

I'm getting a pretty sick of the chase now, I might start going to prostitutes again its far easier and probably less expensive.

I think you should use that as your opening sentence to her..

Â