Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Oh Yillan. Please see she is a word removed. Have some respect for yourself and find someone more deserving of you rather than feeding this odious bints ego after her 'break up' until she finds someone else instead then drops you again.

• Like 4

Oh Yillan. Please see she is a word removed. Have some respect for yourself and find someone more deserving of you rather than feeding this odious bints ego after her 'break up' until she finds someone else instead then drops you again.

(This)this

• Like 2

I compare it to the 'one more pint' dilemma:

I know I'm drunk, and if I drink any more I will do something stupid and highly regrettable. I'll feel terrible in the morning. I should be sensible.

However, I've gone this far, and, on the face of it, sensation is the only way I know I am, in fact, alive. I should drink this drink because I won't have this dilemma when I'm dead. This pint is symbolic of life. I should drink this drink.

• Like 4

Ha....

Just got a text to say she's giving it another go with her boyfriend

I guess all you can do is laugh...

and get very very drunk

At you, yeah.

Agreed. Yeah it's more than a little embarrassing

Ha....

and get very very drunk

At you, yeah.

Agreed. Yeah it's more than a little embarrassing

Should have got in there first!

Easy for us all to say though in fairness. When you like a girl, then all logic and reasonable thinking goes straight out of the window.

Your bitchness is excused.  ;)

• Like 1

Ha....

and get very very drunk

Had just been reading up on this and not to sound like an insensitive so and so but after seeing that she broke up with the boyfriend I was just about to tell you she will more than likely get back with him, especially if they've been together long term. It's happened to me several times in the past, when I was very young 17/18 about 6/7 years ago I got messed around by a few girls, let them take advantage of me because I was too nice to them. I then went to Uni and vowed I wouldn't get a girlfriend during my 4 year stay, during the summers I was with a lot of girls from my town who had boyfriends, all of them going through tough times in their relationships, 5 probably had serious thoughts of starting relationships with me but I didn't want it, and I had my fun but in the end they all went back and it was water off a ducks back as far as I was concerned. Personally I'd say she's looking for nothing more than a brief escape from her relationship, almost like pressing a pause button, don't let her use you but at the same time nothing wrong with you using her! I think you're too emotionally involved though buddy need to take a step back and see the whole picture.

Ha....

and get very very drunk

My advice would be for you to go and torch their house.

Or piss on their bed.

Or get ninjadrunk, torch their house and piss in your own bed.

• Like 2

She said to me earlier in the week that I had to stop torturing myself. I said I was far from torturing myself, treating it very casually and that if it happened that her relationship ended, then we'd go get hammered together, but until then, if we exchanged a few texts, it shouldn't be a big thing.. Seems like she didn't like that I wasn't absolutely pining for her so pulled this little stunt... Dear oh dear.

Anyway there's this pretty girl who works in a local cafe... we have little chats when I go in. Anyway the other day she asked me what I was up to that night... I said I was going to a wine and cheese event. She asked where? I said. She asked where's that. I told her. And then she said that her two favourite things were wine and cheese... I said something that wasn't, 'you should come' and walked out.... That was an 'in' right? I should probably return to there and ask her out, right?

Edited by yillan

Â