Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

#1 - Old-school. Pre-girl power :)

#2 - It might be a Sunday. Most of us are idle on Sundays and it might mean she's not religious, which is a bonus :)

#3 - Piss off. Plenty of fish in the sea.

#4 - She might be a looker so I can't comment :)

All in all she seems a little on the old-fashioned side. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing either (although it can be). Could also be a drama-queen and high maintenance :D

Tough mate. Tough.

But can I post this on Facebook? ;)

I have a feeling I'd be sleeping on the streets as soon as this evening if you did that Rob...

• Like 1

MMFy, I would agree with BOF, seems like your mind is made up and you need to here it from someone else, it will obviously be difficult leaving someone after 4 years but it sounds like it will be for the best long-term.

I've had a bit of an issue with a girl recently. I want to make it clear that I don't consider myself a cocky guy; quite the opposite. the problem I have is that despite liking her, I have this fear that if we start to get closer then another girl will come along who I prefer and I'll be "stuck" with the first girl. this probably sounds completely mad but I feel like a bit of a t0sser telling a friend or someone because I presume the reaction "who the f**k do you think you are"

You're never stuck with someone.

If you go out with her and someone better comes along then break up with the first girl. That doesn't make you a dick or anything, quite the opposite.

With this attitude I'd say you're actually more likely to end up "settling". You'll shun any girl that comes along in case someone better is on the horizon and end up with nobody.

This is also also known as "pulling a Benteke."

• Like 3

I've had a bit of an issue with a girl recently. I want to make it clear that I don't consider myself a cocky guy; quite the opposite. the problem I have is that despite liking her, I have this fear that if we start to get closer then another girl will come along who I prefer and I'll be "stuck" with the first girl. this probably sounds completely mad but I feel like a bit of a t0sser telling a friend or someone because I presume the reaction "who the f**k do you think you are"

You're never stuck with someone.

If you go out with her and someone better comes along then break up with the first girl. That doesn't make you a dick or anything, quite the opposite.

With this attitude I'd say you're actually more likely to end up "settling". You'll shun any girl that comes along in case someone better is on the horizon and end up with nobody.

This is also also known as "pulling a Benteke."

I wouldn't dump my girlfriend for Benteke... ;)

I was asked by a girl for the first time in my life yesterday if it was ok for her to call me her boyfriend and if I wanted to call her my girlfriend. Doesn't sound or feel weird at all either, probably because even though we have only been seeing each other for a few weeks we have actually been mentally ****ing each other for a few months.

Its weird in a sense though as normally after two weeks of dating its the 'we're different people' speech that I get. I feel like I'm advancing as a person. 

Early days like but it appears I now have a girlfriend. Do I get a certificate or anything?

Do I get a certificate or anything?

Ask the lady to make one for you. Although like 9+8+5=Stevo says, there are higher rewards on offer.

Here you go, she doesn't even have to make one for you, just ask her to print this off--

boyfriend.jpg

Early days like but it appears I now have a girlfriend. Do I get a certificate or anything?

FZ5DuWm.jpg

I like that, not ARF ARF ARF bad at all

seal_as_a_seal_05_400x300.jpg

Its proof out of disbelief for me really, to prove to myself that I am actually able to attract the opposite sex successfully now and again despite having the self esteem of a blobfish.

• Like 1

we have actually been mentally ****ing each other for a few months.

How do mental people do it?

In the street, covered in honey and broken biscuits, poking each other in the ear with a floppy disk?

Am I close?

*awaits the "that's what she said" comments*...

Check this out for a reason to get dumped, 8 MONTHS AFTER GOING OUT.

"Your boobs are too small"

Hmm well they are exactly the same size as 8 months ago.

Wall>Head>Bang

Is this your ex or is it someone you know?

Â