Most overrated player in football history?

Guest av1

How anyone could claim Roy Keane was overrated baffles me. As a human being he was a piece of shit as a player he was superb. His second leg performance in the CL Champions League semi against Juve was one of the finest displays I've seen by any player in any position.

also the fact United or Ireland still havent replaced him in that time tells it all about how good he was

How anyone could claim Roy Keane was overrated baffles me. As a human being he was a piece of shit as a player he was superb. His second leg performance in the CL Champions League semi against Juve was one of the finest displays I've seen by any player in any position.

also the fact United or Ireland still havent replaced him in that time tells it all about how good he was

Yeah, the four league titles and one European Cup they've won in the last six years since then suggests they're buggered without him.

you mental ,roy as a person is a great man im from cork the work he does with kids and adults over here in west cork is great, with the blind and soccer school and a great man to talk to , are you a dub or something ? if you are that explains it and i dont even want a reply over this matter

you mental ,roy as a person is a great man im from cork the work he does with kids and adults over here in west cork is great, with the blind and soccer school and a great man to talk to , are you a dub or something ? if you are that explains it and i dont even want a reply over this matter

Roy Keane has signed up to VT. :D

Steven Gerrard

2pyp7j4.jpg

Whats he done in the last few years to be worth taking to the Euro's? Yet alone be mentioned to be Englands saviour?

Apparantly England are going to be saved (as the papers/columnists keep saying) when him and Wilshere play together even though they have never played together.

Load of bollocks. Totally over rated, looks good playing his hollywood balls which come off one in about 15. The other 14 normally end up in the crowd.

I agree that Gerrard has throughout his career been seriously over-rated.

Rubbish!

What ever anyone's thoughts on his team, or him as a person, as a footballer he is quality!

Jamie Carragher on the other hand.....

I agree that Gerrard has throughout his career been seriously over-rated.

Rubbish!

What ever anyone's thoughts on his team, or him as a person, as a footballer he is quality!

I don't agree sorry. You can call it rubbish all you want but I didn't say he was a bad player just that he was over-rated and I think he has been. He has been a very good PL player but he has in my view never deserved the level of praise he has received.

David Beckham?

I direct you to this:

phenomenal

Take the goal against Greece out of the equation and I think

is my favourite David Beckham moment. Technically it was an assist, but he basically scored that goal. It is as about as good a pass as it is possible to make.

Oh sweet Jesus I may have incurred the wrath of Cork! They'll be out to beat me with their langers, like.

Yeah, the four league titles and one European Cup they've won in the last six years since then suggests they're buggered without him.

still the weakest part of team ask any United fan. Roy Keane wouldnt have been walked over at Wembley by Barcelona

Â