Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

Dante has so much more control over the bet (obviously) so im just trying to do what I can to even the playing fields.

To be fair well played to him, I wouldn’t have even lasted the 1st day of the month in his situation

I signed up, went through the pain of having to write a profile, now given up. Really CBA with it all. Though, I think i have a bit of a split personality disorder cos one day i really care, and the next I just don't even think about it...

I signed up, went through the pain of having to write a profile, now given up. Really CBA with it all. Though, I think i have a bit of a split personality disorder cos one day i really care, and the next I just don't even think about it...

I think that's actually a normal approach to it. If you have someone of interest you would care more I think.

I think that's actually a normal approach to it. If you have someone of interest you would care more I think.

Fluctuating hormones and alcohol intake I reckon.

All quiet from Dante

I'm guessing even the bunny boilers have NOT taken his bait

LOL

First girl I've been chatting to (on the right). Seems nice. Asking her on a date as we speak. Won't ask the other one until I get a sense of yes or no from her. Like I said, I keep it 1 at a time :)

ggof1jahz5_165555933.jpg

The problem here is, is the one on the right not actually as attractive as she looks because shes stood next to the happy bubbly person on the left.

There must be an algorithm for this.

O-0 = ~

Ok Dante...

1. Don't send out generic 'copy & paste' messages to girls - ALWAYS relate to something in their profile. Girls can smell those messages a mile off and they won't reply. Make your message feel personal.

2. Do not post any of the pictures I have seen of you on this forum.

3. Don't write your life story in your profile. Honestly, women want to do all / most of the talking and they want to know you are a good listener.

4. Do NOT initiate sexual conversation. Women think that men have nothing but that on the brain at the best of times, prove her wrong and it will pay you back ten fold.

5. Don't lie. If you think something about you isn't the best it can currently be (job, living situation, etc) then up-sell the things about you that are, focus on the positive.

6. Know that girls will subtract three inches from your height, double your weight, halve your income and add at least 2 years to your age - out of suspicion. So don't rely on what your mother gave you. Show your personality. (Umm, but not too much...)

7. Don't behave like a kid in a sweet shop. If you've met a nice, down to earth girl and you're having a good time dating her then don't log back on the next chance you get to flirt with other girls. Give her a real chance and your full attention or she will sense you are not 100% interested, move on and you'll be left wondering what went wrong.

8. Take the dating attitude of - even if there is no spark / chemistry, we'll still have a good time and maybe become friends. I've had some cracking nights out on dates when it was clear there was no dating connection. Don't ruin your night, make the most of it!

9. Don't open the ex files on the first date unless asked!

10. If you are interested after a great first date, send her a text when you get home. Not the day after. Ignore the cool as cucumber rubbish, girls love an after date text.

And 11. Don't take any dating advice from anyone on this forum who has a penis.

Brilliant advice!

1.The kid in a sweet shop is a biggy and its where many go wrong but have to say that women are the worst for it. (sorry Laura)

2. Never send a message with "Hello" as you saw from the fake profile that 90% did this and you want to catch the eye. something like "Rumplestilskin" will get it opened just out of interest of what is inside :winkold:

3. Dont do your tag line as "Romeo seeks juliet" or anything like that. Make it funny. My other half said she read mine and that made her message me. I know the ladies prefere them tall so put "6ft 3" without heels" :lol:

4.No mind games, Like Laura said tect them after the date when home. The end o a date is always awkward so I always say I had a good night and ask them to text me when they are home, that way there is a chance to see if either wants to go out again without the awkwardness. If it goes really well you will know there and then.

5.NEVER talk about ex's on a date.

6. always go dutch on drinks, never had a girl not expect to go dutch but dont go for food as it gets expensivce as the dates go on.

7. If you walked into a bar would you approach every girl that you seen with a chat up line? No so why do it online. Go through the profiles and see what pics and profiles float your boat and dont get carried away just to get a reply. (I did at the start)

8. I would like to say that if they have no picture dont reply but my gf hid her profile pic due to being known in media and work and pointed out that not only was it difficult for some women to put on their pics due to work (say a teacher) but some perves get off on it.

9, POF has a seach option for finding new members. I want say fresh meat but they will not have their minds tarnised as bad wth sick messages

10.No pictures with top off, villa shirts or your car, no mention of xbox or anything like that.

11. Be honest but be yourself, add a bit of humour but dont try and be what you think women might like as they will meet you at some point.

12.Always arrange to meet outside the pub as women dont like being in pubbs alone.

13. If she has great tits avoid stareing on purpose

14. Dont be too brief on your profile as women want something to read.

15. Dont spend weeks e-mailing and messaging as its a numbers game and you could spend ages mailing and when finally getting to meet you might not get on

16.Another reason for meeting sooner rather than later is that it is so easy to bukid up a false impresion of someone and vice versa, you could go to meet that person in your head only to find she isnt, problem is the women you may meet may be great but you have already set your expectations.

Â