Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

Not wanting to hijack Dante's thread....but I am currently seeing a girl of POF (have been for over a month) and I have an issue.

I usually see her once during the week and once at the weekends. The weekends we usually go out on dates but during the week I usually go round to hers (we cannot go out as she has a 2 year old boy).

The weekend dates are great and we have a really good laugh an the attraction is there.

The problem I have is with seeing he mid week. It always leads to sex (which I want as much as her!!!) but I always leave feeling a little bit empty (emotionally) and a bit dirty. I have tried not to have sex when I go round but I am my own worse enemy! The next day I am a bit distant with her too. I don't mean to be it is just how I feel.

But the weekend dates are so amazing I get interested all over again.

After being with someone previously for 11 years I dont know if this is common.

Is this normal??

Strange one, I had the ones where I felt awkward after sex and it usually transpired that that spark was not stong enough, the girl I am seeing off POF I wanted to see as often as I could yet before I had it so often where if a girl wnted to see me more than a couple of times over the weekend I paniced.

Just out of interest I have just moved in with the girk I met off POF even though I stay here most of the time anyway though just had my house given the all clear to rent out. :D No longer live next to the drum and base queen in Erdington and live in Lichfield.

Here's another little pointer... (I'm not on PF anymore by the way, met a girl off there and we've been together 5 or 6 months now. Was only back on there for a month)

When I went back onto POF I found my old profile on another site somewhere, so copy and pasted it across. It was written with help from a couple of female POF veterans (I am male by the way, so thought a female insight was a good idea). I had about 3 pics of me up there, and all my messages where well thought out, well written and generally related to her profile, etc. Hardly ever got any replies. True, it's a numbers game, but the lack of replies was just ridiculous... So I went back to the drawing board.

I watered down my profile to make it shorter, punchy, was only about 1 to 2 paragraphs and my messages just became alot shorter and punchy too. I also put the maximum amount of pictures up of me (Think it was 10)... Now, I'm no Brad Pitt, or even devilishley good looking, in fact, I have ginger hair! But mr reply rate shot up. I was getting an average of 3 in 6 replies, which was a much better hit rate.

Give it a try, simplify. Worked for me....

Was out last night, the amount of female single talent knocking about was really good

I just don't get this Internet dating thing, the women are out there and you can see and talk to them

So did you pull?

I've just had to Google POF to find out what it is but then again I have been married (happily) for more years that I care to remember. Clearly I am on the wrong thread

Â