Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

I've been tempted to use this site before but never had the balls to actually do it. Think it's having to write your own profile, i just hate doing that! Never know what to say, or even which picture to upload, they all look crap :lol:

I've been tempted to use this site before but never had the balls to actually do it. Think it's having to write your own profile, i just hate doing that! Never know what to say, or even which picture to upload, they all look crap :lol:

Why dont you let some of us do it? Im sure between myself B6BLOKE and Irrelevent we could furmulate a cracker! :D

No need for pictures - Use your Villatalk username - theyl get the message

It hasn't stopped Dante (Laura's words not mine) 8)

Don't make me pelvic thrust towards your general direction.

Anyway, profile post:

Headline: Lost smile - Reward for recovery

I'm putting out a world wide web bulletin to get everyone's help. You see, I've lost my smile. I'm not really myself without it. I have a couple leads that give me hope that it may have been found, including a vague description. She appears to be between 26 and 32 years old, but may appear younger than her age. She at least 5'5" (I am 6'), not a bbw, but doesn't live at the gym either. She has high-maintenance looks with a down-to-earth attitude, values, and personality. She loves rock and may be found at concerts. I have conflicting reports on hair colour. She's intelligent with her own career and not dependent on someone to support her.

If this person can be found, I can offer a reward of lifetime devotion, long, slow kisses that last for days, midnight massages, a partner that loves to cook and doesn't mind sharing in the household chores, someone to wash your back, a shoulder to lean on, and someone who will hold you at night. If you think you may have found my smile, please e-mail me as I really need it to be myself. Thanks.

I got bored with the 'I'm a genuine guy, I like this and that, this is important to me' etc...

You spelt cock with an 'r' on the 3rd line!

No offense Dante, but the profile is a bit too soppy especially on the second paragraph. It just sounds weird.

wash your back???wtf??

Share household chores? You sound like a clingy, OCD ridden weirdo with a fetish for clean backs!

I wouldn't say 'not a bbw' - although honest, perhaps there's a better way of wording it.

'Is high maintenance looks with a down to earth attitude' a blokes way of saying - she looks fit and doesn't spend ages **** about in the bathroom to achieve it?

You spelt cock with an 'r' on the 3rd line!

No offense Dante, but the profile is a bit too soppy especially on the second paragraph. It just sounds weird.

wash your back???wtf??

Share household chores? You sound like a clingy, OCD ridden weirdo with a fetish for clean backs!

Don thold back, tell him what you really think! :lol:

I wouldn't say 'not a bbw' - although honest, perhaps there's a better way of wording it.

'Is high maintenance looks with a down to earth attitude' a blokes way of saying - she looks fit and doesn't spend ages **** about in the bathroom to achieve it?

That made me chuckle Laura! :lol:

You know us well! :D

Â