Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

I messaged them. You'll laugh at the message I sent, and cringe, but it's worked so far.

Subject:

What kind of moisturiser do you use?

I am guessing it was created by the hands of God, blended with roses from the harvested fields of the Garden of Eden. Its doing wonders for your complexion.

Well, if you don't smirk at my pickup lines then you have no soul ;)

*brief message about their profile*

1. Get them to open the message (Unique and quirky subjects have more chance of being read than deleted)

2. Get them to reply to the message (This is where the funny remark and profile conversation comes in)

3. ???

4. Profit! (Date)

Girl A looks very nice but when was photo taken and where? If its UK then its a few years old due to a noticeable visual clue in background. Still, you should go for it!

Girl B is gorgeous, she reminds me of kaylee off the TV series Firefly.

I messaged them. You'll laugh at the message I sent, and cringe, but it's worked so far.

Subject:

I am guessing it was created by the hands of God, blended with roses from the harvested fields of the Garden of Eden. Its doing wonders for your complexion.

:lol::lol::lol:

Fair play as it works! I just couldnt send that to anyone!

I just used this on my wife, I got told to **** off. Guess its all in the delivery.

Girl A looks very nice but when was photo taken and where? If its UK then its a few years old due to a noticeable visual clue in background. Still, you should go for it!

Yeah, there are other photos on her profile, I just picked that one to show.

I just used this on my wife, I got told to **** off. Guess its all in the delivery.

:lol:

Yeah, there are other photos on her profile, I just picked that one to show.

Please give me a ray of sunshine on this dull day by posting the other pics!

Sheeeeit, girl b is hot.

Dante, not sure you should go on one date at a time, they arent your girlfriends and by doing that you are just prolonging things.

It's just the way I'm built I guess. :oops:

One at a time mate, had a girl say to me once "can I meet you at 12 as I have another later" something very clinical and production line like. It is one sure way of falling into the sweet shop syndrome and best avoided.

Anyway its not a race, I have had girls who say they only perservere with one guy at a time which is great and also had girls telling me that they are chatting to other guys but will only agree to meet once it has transpired this date isnt going anywhere. Just dont do anything that you wouldnt like done back.

Putting faces on here is ok I guess but be careful as someone may know them :winkold:

Subject:

Mate I nearly threw up until I saw the last line, thats the way to do it as its different! :lol:

Its horses for courses and I would not have put that but its purposely cheesey for the last line. The most important thing is that its you and thats what you want them to like you for.

What is bad for Laura may be good for others and you want someone to suit you.

I have a real random sense of humour and used to put in a title at the bottom of each message titled "Random Question" and ask something like favourite Liquorice allsort? Gallaxy or cadburys? Black jacks or Fruit Salad.

Rarely failed to get a conversation going from that. :lol:

Whatever happened to the old dark art of going out and pulling a bird ?

As Dante said there is a the fear of rejection but with me it was a case of being 42, all mates married and only see them out at the Villa so not much chance to pull. Online is more fun as you get to see the fact that she cant spell, dont work, loves all soaps except the one in the bathroom and whether they want a wedding or kids. :lol:

Whatever happened to the old dark art of going out and pulling a bird ?

1. I fear rejection and so never chat up birds when I'm out.

I am telling you, GO SPEED DATING.

Cures any fear of rejection. Honestly.

And b6bloke, you're right, what is bad for me may be good for others and Dante wants someone to suit him. It's what we've all been saying in the last few pages, he should write whatever he feels because that will attract someone who likes how he thinks - which is the most important thing.

And it appears Dante attracts hotties, I can see that!

Â