Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

Some of "The Game" definitely works.

The problem is people read it and go "All I have to do iswalk up to a girl, ask her opinion, neg her and I'll be in bed with her in no time"

The psychology etc behind it makes a lot of sense

Why is it that girls cannot resist a bad guy

Not true. Some girls are attracted to bad guys but only because they want to be the one to CHANGE him into a good guy.

The other girls realise it's not possible and go straight for the good ones.

it's because bad guys are often the confident ones walking and talking like they **** own the earth and women should open their holes for them.

bad guys deserve what they get. STD's hopefully.

Noooo. I'll post what I edited on the last page as most didn't see it.

- Some girls are attracted to bad guys but only because they want to be the one to CHANGE him into a good guy.

- Some girls realise it's not possible to change a bad guy and go straight for the good ones.

- And the other girls don't ever realise that they will never change a bad one, will always fall into that trap and thus forever be disappointed.

The girl I am seeing used to go for the bad boy type. Until he threatened her with a knife and punched her in the face when she was holding their 10 week old son.

It is up to the nice guys to restore trust and faith. Which sometimes is difficult.

Bad boys are idiots!

it's because bad guys are often the confident ones walking and talking like they **** own the earth and women should open their holes for them.

You should think about writing a romantic novel

Ha ha class

Â