Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

All quiet from Dante

I'm guessing even the bunny boilers have NOT taken his bait

LOL

First girl I've been chatting to (on the right). Seems nice. Asking her on a date as we speak. Won't ask the other one until I get a sense of yes or no from her. Like I said, I keep it 1 at a time :)

ggof1jahz5_165555933.jpg

Not a good gum to teeth ratio

All quiet from Dante

LOL

First girl I've been chatting to (on the right). Seems nice. Asking her on a date as we speak. Won't ask the other one until I get a sense of yes or no from her. Like I said, I keep it 1 at a time :)

ggof1jahz5_165555933.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Excited for you! Good luck.

15. Dont spend weeks e-mailing and messaging as its a numbers game and you could spend ages mailing and when finally getting to meet you might not get on

This is the number 1 rule of online dating.

3 messages and you should have a date planned.

What's the point of sending more than that? You're just reducing the things you have to talk about on a date if you waste time finding out everything about them online.

And if they're too scared to meet up with a random guy from the internet that early then what's the point in wasting time on them when they likely won't get over that anyway?

All quiet from Dante

LOL

ggof1jahz5_165555933.jpg

Yay! She's gorgeous!

(Any comments on here otherwise, are just jealously)

All quiet from Dante

LOL

ggof1jahz5_165555933.jpg

Yay! She's gorgeous!

(Any comments on here otherwise, are just jealously)

She looks very nice indeed. :nod:

Sheeeeit, girl b is hot.

Dante, not sure you should go on one date at a time, they arent your girlfriends and by doing that you are just prolonging things.

It's just the way I'm built I guess. :oops:

Which is admirable and understandable but I dont think there is anything morally wrong in doing it and I imagine the girls will be doing it too. What if you really dont get on with girl a then you move to girl b but then girl b is now happy after meeting bloke b who was seeing girls a,b,c,d,e and f and youre left with piano woman.

I hate bloke b.

Â