Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

Laura is a bird!

She will know if it sounds a bit too soppy/clingy on the 2nd paragraph or not?

Laura, your opinion is needed

Well... and I may be thinking a little too far down the line (girls do that) but another spin on the profile politics, say you meet the girl of your dreams on POF and you get married, just know that whatever you write WILL be read out by your Best Man on your wedding day.

With that profile, you may be handing your best man the most epic material any best man has ever been given in order to crucify a groom in front of his entire friends & family and new wife's friends and family....

Just sayin'.

Laura is a bird!

She will know if it sounds a bit too soppy/clingy on the 2nd paragraph or not?

Laura, your opinion is needed

Well... and I may be thinking a little too far down the line (girls do that) but another spin on the profile politics, say you meet the girl of your dreams on POF and you get married, just know that whatever you write WILL be read out by your Best Man on your wedding day.

With that profile, you may be handing your best man the most epic material any best man has ever been given in order to crucify a groom in front of his entire friends & family and new wife's friends and family....

Just sayin'.

Yup that is true.

as a woman, would you reply to him after reading that profile?

You know what, if that reflects the kind of guy that he is, then it will attract the kind of girl that likes that kind of guy. Winner.

So he should write what is most like something he would say, not something that just stands out for the sake of standing out, or something that is run of the mill when he feels he is anything but an ordinary guy.

I reckon forget the do's and don'ts, just do you, Dante. :thumb:

He has the main things going for him with regards to dating in general, online, offline, in a bar, whatever. And he knows what he wants. Those are the most important things.

You know what, if that reflects the kind of guy that he is, then it will attract the kind of girl that likes that kind of guy. Winner.

So he should write what is most like something he would say, not something that just stands out for the sake of standing out, or something that is run of the mill when he feels he is anything but an ordinary guy.

I reckon forget the do's and don'ts, just do you, Dante. :thumb:

He has the main things going for him with regards to dating in general, online, offline, in a bar, whatever. And he knows what he wants. Those are the most important things.

Haha are you a politician, Laura?

You didnt answer the question

:winkold:

Dante, here's an idea, just run with that profile for now, see what the response is like over the next 24 hours then review

If you get some bites, we'll do the VT vote off thing

Haha, OK. I'll change it when I get back from the gym this evening.

Â