Trying POF again

Dante_Lockhart

Ive been tempted recently as well, its scary how close mine and dante's situation sounds. Im not going to though as these sites are just a confidence killer from what ive heard, plus looking at my pics in the rogue gallery, id only pick up some female quasimodo or summat.

Oh and 313 is still going? I thought they were getting rid of the regional boards?

Nah it's still there. Shit though. Full of kids and trolls. Dunno why I keep going back. It's like crack.

It's certainly nowhere near as good as it was when I first started posting there. All the old faces gone.

Anywho, all this pof.com talk almost makes me curious. I photograph terribly though, so I can't be arsed.

Ive been tempted recently as well, its scary how close mine and dante's situation sounds. Im not going to though as these sites are just a confidence killer from what ive heard, plus looking at my pics in the rogue gallery, id only pick up some female quasimodo or summat.

Oh and 313 is still going? I thought they were getting rid of the regional boards?

What the hell are you talking about? Didn't you at one point get the super hot chick you liked at work? I remember it was decided not to continue it but you got her. This lack of confidence thing is silly and wasted. POF isn't the best site because *over here anyway* it's just known as a hook up site. Guys that get on it just want a quick bang. And the women on it are psycho slut bags. Not everyone of course, just the majority. Much like Dante, you in the past have had a great sense of humor. You are also fairly good looking guys who I can say will probably look even better once a woman gets to know you. Now buck up and go talk to a chick before I give you a smack.

*side note* I can't actually smack anyone from where I sit....but just know....I would if given the opportunity.

Yeah ive been on a few drinks and stuff and had some fun but havent been able to turn it into anything serious and all the girls have been people i already know which has made it easier to talk to them.

Im useless at talking to women ive not met before, so much so that I dont even bother now, I like to know that someone likes me (via a friend or something) before id go and talk to them.

Edit: Oh and that girl from work was like a year ago, or getting on for it. Well it feels like it was anyway.

Yeah ive been on a few drinks and stuff and had some fun but havent been able to turn it into anything serious and all the girls have been people i already know which has made it easier to talk to them.

Im useless at talking to women ive not met before, so much so that I dont even bother now, I like to know that someone likes me (via a friend or something) before id go and talk to them.

Edit: Oh and that girl from work was like a year ago, or getting on for it. Well it feels like it was anyway.

Wow... we're so alike. Nice to know I'm not weird :lol:

Then you should hurry up and get a new group of friends. So they can introduce you to a new group of potential dates. :D

It's certainly nowhere near as good as it was when I first started posting there. All the old faces gone.

Anywho, all this pof.com talk almost makes me curious. I photograph terribly though, so I can't be arsed.

Do it, do it!

Even if you do photograph terribly (which I suspect you don't) then surely it would only be a good thing when you meet someone. It's better than being really photogenic and not looking as good in person. And all the really good girls I know are the least shallow people I know.

Do it, do it!

Even if you do photograph terribly (which I suspect you don't) then surely it would only be a good thing when you meet someone. It's better than being really photogenic and not looking as good in person. And all the really good girls I know are the least shallow people I know.

Oh :(

Do it, do it!

Oh :(

Yeah, me too! :(

Â