Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

3-0 Villa, youth to beat the ageing spuds ....

Ageing? The average age of the 10 outfield players for Spurs that I expect to start tonight is 23.5.

On paper, given we're in form and at home, I'd expect a Spurs win, but we all know there's many a slip twixt cup and post.

Anyhow, let's hope for an entertaining match regardless of the result.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know why there is so much doom and gloom around this one - I think it is a nailed on draw.

All I have heard all week was Spurs will be 3rd on Monday night. Personally, I think they feel they only have to turn up to win. Under ONeill how many times did this happen to us, get in a position to cement a top 4 place, then screw it up against Wigan at home.

Although better than it has been, if Gabby is fit, I dont think their defence can live with the movement of him and Bent and I expect us to score at least 1, maybe even two.

The downside is I cant see the defence holding out either - so

SCORE DRAW

8th going into the last week of November with an "after the lords mayors show" game against Swansea to come. Personally, I'm glass half full,

I like your style sir. I concur.

Wow we're playing very defensive, although I'm not that bothered. I think we need an extra defender to make up for our fullbacks reliability.

Given, Cuellar, Dunne, Collins, Warnock, Hutton, Petrov, Herd, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Bent.

Surprised N'Zogbia was dropped mind you. But I do think Heskey is in better form. I don't think too many will be happy about that though!