Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More predictable, negative tactics from the ginger Mourinho.

How was it predictable when nobody would have guessed this lineup :lol:

Sorry, I meant him going all defensive and Heskey starting in midfield. :lol:

Well in away games we've lost once to the team who has won 10/11 games. Other then that we blew leads v QPR and Sunderland to win two games late on. So obviously the system isn't doing that badly. Moaning for the sake of moaning, though if we were at home I'd agree with you.

Are we playing barcelona or something???

If the rumored line up is true its a complete and utter farce talk about showing them too much respect playing 5 at the back against spurs....

How id like to see our manager take risks and be adventurous. Typical Alex McNegative

Only he's not playing 5 at the back. He IS playing Hutton, who practically plays as a midfielder anyway, in the right midfield position, and using Cuellar to cover the deep flank. Now yes, I would have preferred to see a proper winger on the right, with Hutton forcing Bale to cover him deep rather than invite Bale to run onto Cuellar, but there's some decent thinking in this approach. For one, I think the more aggressive tactic may backfire, as Hutton is a little less fit than Bale.

How I'd like to see supporters take a moment and be patient. Typical AshNegative.

Gabby to score first and we go on to win 3 - 1 @ 200/1 . Should be about 1000/1 but still banged a quid on it . Up The Villa !

out of interest, how much u gonna get if that happens? :)

As he has put £1 on the bet and the odds are 200/1, I'll stick my neck out and say £200.

Gabby to score first and we go on to win 3 - 1 @ 200/1 . Should be about 1000/1 but still banged a quid on it . Up The Villa !

£200 plus your pound . £201 . :D

As he has put £1 on the bet and the odds are 200/1, I'll stick my neck out and say £200.

haha sorry not the best at working out odds :oops: even if they are 1 x 200 LOL :D