Under 19s in NextGen series

fantram

Question; Extra Time and Pens if the result is a draw? Just pens? Replay? Golden Goal? Coin Toss? Crossbar Challenge?

I think its rock, paper, scissors and if that's a tie then it's "Ip, dip, dog shi...

Without searching, my guess is no replay, extra time and pens.

*off to Google*

I have a big Villa supporting family, but sadly none of them want to watch players that they expect will be sold on to other clubs rather than get into our first team. I shall be there on my own (sad). If you see a large fella with a silver beard talking to himself, that'll be me.

For those of us who are too far away to make tonight

The whole game is going to be shown live on AVTV by stream,

(Which I have to admit for all the mickey taking of Sir Jack early doors - has actually improved a great deal)

Ian Taylor and Gareth Southgate have tweeted they're going to the game.

Let's hope it's not an anti-climax and our young guns get a bit of media coverage.

They deserve it.

Not going to be easy though, Marsielle are apparently a top notch U19 side.

Any way for us Villans in exile who don't have AVTV to watch this tonight?

I can't imagine there being an open stream anywhere.

Maybe AVTV are doing one of their offers and you could sign up for 99p or £4.99, then cancel it at a later date?

I have a big Villa supporting family, but sadly none of them want to watch players that they expect will be sold on to other clubs rather than get into our first team. I shall be there on my own (sad). If you see a large fella with a silver beard talking to himself, that'll be me.

Need a lift?

Question; Extra Time and Pens if the result is a draw? Just pens? Replay? Golden Goal? Coin Toss? Crossbar Challenge?

You forgot Silver Goal.

Is that if you're winning at half time in extra-time...?

Much say, I did like Golden Goal when it was used. It's just so school yard, beautiful in it's simplicity - !!!NEXT GOAL WINS!!!

Much say, I did like Golden Goal when it was used. It's just so school yard, beautiful in it's simplicity - !!!NEXT GOAL WINS!!!

That's the thing it should have been as simple as Next Goal wins and have the team play until there is a goal (giving them an additional 3 subs) rather than a period of 30 minutes where in many cases teams sat back and waited for the penalty lottery rather than take a chance further up the field.

Â