Under 19s in NextGen series

fantram

even at U19 level i cant come away not fuming!

not even the blatantly onside goal and the couple of other marginal ones that didnt go our way, 5 players needing physio treatment in the space of 15 minutes absolute **** disgrace

superb performance by both teams and a great game in the full 90, gadi will be one to watch

Are we going to be in this every year?

i think its still invitational only, which you'd say at a guess will result it being a mixture of big name, took it seriously and drew attention from the media

id say we might not tick the 1st box (compared to who from england is missing) but we certainly do the other 2, you'd hope we get the nod over man city who took the piss

Those cheats lying all over the pitch were a disgrace.

You know the cheating is bad when the ref is adding 6 minutes in the second extra time period.

I liked some of our younger players, though. Think several of these players will be good Championship and Premier League players.

not even the blatantly onside goal and the couple of other marginal ones that didnt go our way, 5 players needing physio treatment in the space of 15 minutes absolute **** disgrace

superb performance by both teams and a great game in the full 90, gadi will be one to watch

well this really. our goal that should have stood it would have been our win. fffs why don't we ever get some sort of luck

Felt really sorry for some of the Villa lads they were in tears at the end. That linesperson sure liked waving the flag!

Shocking decision for a perfectly good goal and you could see the ref was in two minds... he knew it was onside. Bottled it.

Grealish & some of the others are only 16 or so and to play THAT well against a top European academy, shows just how

proud we should be of every single one of them.

I hope McLeish and some of the senior players who were at the game go in tonght and console them all.

That lines woman **** me right off. Arguing with Kevin MacDonald as if she got the decision right. Support at the game was brilliant. Shame about them words removed falling over at every chance.

linesman and referee were terrible. should hang thier heads in shame.

lads played well but was some poor finishing we should have won by half time. didnt think i would see so much diving and faking in an u19 game

future is bright the future is claret and blue

well this really. our goal that should have stood it would have been our win. fffs why don't we ever get some sort of luck

I know, its frustrating as hell we dont seem to catch a break.

Maybe against Arsenal. We won last year against them by some dodgy ref decisions, maybe it will come that way again this year?

Bloke behind me summed up my feelings after the game.

"We should've left 'em to the Germans". Tossers, the lot of them, complete disgrace.

Lame thing to say and agree with.

What a lame thing to comment on, I'm pretty sure it was a joke. Some people really need to get a life.

Was really refreshing to players wearing the Villa shirt playing such positive attacking football and great that so many turned out to cheer the youngsters on!

Everyone who attended or watched the stream knows exactly what went on with the play acting, I can't comment on the offside as we were down at the North Stand end of the trinity but judging by the reaction of the fans at the other end it was the wrong decision!

Don't mind singing my voice horse for players who give 110% for the club!

What a crazy night. Really enjoyed the game, fully expected us to kick on and win after the late equaliser, but we were not allowed to by the performance put on by the Marseille kids. Which is a shame, because they were a decent time, had some very capable players who will only tarnish their reputation with that sort of behavior. I had to laugh though. The coach getting injured too, wonderful stuff. Their right back taunting the Foar Oaks Tigers kids, hahaha, kissing the badge and that.

The miss that stands out for me for Johnson's, it's easy for me to say I wouldve just smashed it but...I wouldve just smashed it. It was almost as if he had too much time, tried it place it, and, well, failed. Really really hope we're in it next year, as I enjoyed the games I went to hugely. And a wonderful turnout too!

Such a great evening. Really good to see so many people down at VP for it, and a great performance from the guys.

Being critical though... We had so many chances that just didn't turn into goal which was a big dissapointment. Also i'm not sure how much our number 9 had about him? Willing to be told otherwise if others have seen him before? Our defence was also a bit shaky and less said about the keeper the better... he moved like a 40 year old (and not in a Brad Friedel way).

Â