plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Mate it done my head in, I don't get how people can get so excited about the fact they are in a pub, **** screaming shouting dancing laughing obnoxiously loud etc, every one was pissed within an hour, I was in the pub before any of them and have been drinking double rums and I'm absolutely fine.

It's bollocks 'let's be really loud, rude and just generally act like a word removed to show everyone how much fun I am' **** you you silly clearing in the woods just sit down have a chat and a laugh and eat your food (which wasn't all that nice either) don't try to start a **** food fight just act like a normal **** person.

They were asking me why I was so desperate to get away from them and asking me what was waiting at home for me, they kind of backed off when I said I had a fair few lonely cans of Stella waiting for me that I could drink on my own and yes I would prefer that at the moment.

**** idiots, I've had to come home and get a few cans, it was that or put a bullet in my head, the one shining beacon of light is the fact that they are my 'ex' team mates so I won't need to subject myself to the shower of words removed again

Edited by leemond2008
  • Like 2

I can't talk about being social, I'm sitting in my boxers looking at classic cars on the internet - thanks Chrisp65! (for the cars bit, not the boxers)

Drunk in Brussels.

Where did you go? I had a couple of heavy nights out there a few months ago

Drunk in Brussels.

Last night I was in summer called cafe delirium. Right now I am drinking beer for a horn

Drunk in Brussels.

Last night I was in summer called cafe delirium. Right now I am drinking beer for a horn

I ended up in a bar called Roosters.. looking at the map, its right by Delirium.

Place Saint-Gery is a decent area for bars... not far from the centre, about a 5 min walk

It's the Rawdon Cricket Club Beer and Music Festival this afternoon - 'top local bands' (I know, I know..)

So I'll be buying my cheap beer in the Emmott Arms and climbing over the wall.

EDIT: Well the beer was OK (and cheap - didn't need to use the pub next door). The bands were predictably crap.

Edited by mjmooney

tomorrow ive got to sort the back garden out as its got itself in a bit of a mess then its get ready time and get down the pub for about 3 to catch the game. then after that me and my mate are coming back to mine to carry on celebrating the cup final win whilst we watch the boxing. i'll be knocked out in bed by 11, then sunday its carry on in the garden.

• Like 1

tomorrow ive got to sort the back garden out as its got itself in a bit of a mess then its get ready time and get down the pub for about 3 to catch the game. then after that me and my mate are coming back to mine to carry on celebrating the cup final win whilst we watch the boxing. i'll be knocked out in bed by 11, then sunday its carry on in the garden.

So for sure we are going to win?

Depends on a couple of things that may or may not happen this weekend. What were the odds of my daughter's due date to give birth coinciding with Villa being in the Cup Final?

Â