plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'll be out celebrating the Tories winning the election! <sips tea>

Eaten a baby yet?! 

Very quiet one for me this weekend. Not even seeing she who shall not be named.

So a weekend of PlayStation and masturbating I imagine.

I haven't got a Playstation so we'll have to skip that bit.

I only threw that in to make it sound less ghey.

I'll bring the biscuit.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Villa Park tomorrow to watch Camerons favourite team lose to Aston Villa and then a night on Broad Street as my mate and I are staying up as he got a pass from his wife

Work/out in the campervan has meant that I have been busy every weekend for the past couple of months, this weekend nothing really. I say nothing, put up two hanging baskets, sealant on a campervan window, takeaway curry, lots of wine, some columbo.

• Like 1

Not been to a theme park for a good 15 years or so. We used to go to Drayton Manor all the time when I was a kid. My Nan and Grandad lived in Tamworth, so it was so easy to get to. The idea that you could spend £400 there is a bit mental. Not that surprising though, when I think about it. How much is it to get in / get on the rides now? Is it still wrist bands? 

we stayed over in the themed rooms, that alone was 240 so thats why the overall cost was so high. add to that entrance fee,food,toys etc. it was a making up present from me because i kind of messed up last month so it was my treat for the family. had a really good day and my lad loved it so it was all worth while but fair to say probably wont be staying over again or at least for a very long time. entrance was 30 quid then all your rides were free.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

Â