plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Oh god yeah, I'd have loved that as a kid. One of my earlies memories is going to Drayton Manor for my birthday. My whole family went, and we had a picnic, with salmon sandwiches and Golden Wonder crisps. Good times. 

dont know about the salmon sandwiches, but yeah i had some great times there when i was younger. its great when you see your kids excited so it was all worth it and there was loads of very lovely looking women there which is always a bonus.

been drinking since about 12:30 this afternoon since I went on lunch with my 'old' team mates

still on the stella now, going to order a meal soon, fear not it shall be a curry

tomorrow finish off the stella (if there is any left) whilst watching some random team kicking a ball about on the pitch, I've heard they have been playing quite well lately so it might be worth a watch

the I'll be getting some serious practice in on my keyboard

sunday I'll be getting my neighbour to do my washing and then doing absolutely nothing, probably read and play more keyboard

I'm skint man, I've just got over a few days in Newcatle to see Nick Cave and now I need to pay off a Wembley ticket, god damn the Villa for performing well and costing me money

A little work to do on my van, hedge needs cutting, Villa to batter Southampton and Hull to be beaten soundly. Top off with a fizzy apple based drink with an irish name and punching the air in delight.

A little work to do on my van, hedge needs cutting, Villa to batter Southampton and Hull to be beaten soundly. Top off with a fizzy apple based drink with an irish name and punching the air in delight.

Villa to batter Southampton then Hull to win to drop poocastle in the mire. Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

sitting here hoping for a Spudzzz goal or three....

(now I have got daughters 5th birthday party done and dusted - thirteen 4-5yr old screaming and shrieking for 2 hours is enough for anyone!)

Edited by theboyangel

got home from work at half 12 and had the kids straight away whilst the missus went to a wedding. she was meant to be coming back for a bit before going to the night do but she has rang and said shes not coming back until later tonight. the last couple of times she has been out she has come back in a right state, cant walk, throwing up, verbally abusing me. so i shall see what happens tonight. 

does my head in but its just one of those things ay it. we were both going to the night do then both changed our minds but she decided last night she was going. i cant be arsed so i ay gone. shes meant to be quitting drink as it dont agree with her anymore plus she has black outs soi dread to think what state she will be in as shes been on it all day.

got home from work at half 12 and had the kids straight away whilst the missus went to a wedding. she was meant to be coming back for a bit before going to the night do but she has rang and said shes not coming back until later tonight. the last couple of times she has been out she has come back in a right state, cant walk, throwing up, verbally abusing me. so i shall see what happens tonight. 

t4YI4Ao.gif

Any update?

Dis gon b gud!

Out for a meal with my old team mates tonight hopefully I'll be back home for about 7:30pm. They are trying to get me to go out after as well, I wish people would just accept that I don't wanna go out on the piss with them

Â