Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

I just hate seeing developers getting extremely lazy over the years.. and they have, soemtimes it takes a big title to fall from grace, for other Devs to realise that the people who give them their money aren't all blind.

I do agree with this.

Apparently the in game files show that 5 former MW maps will re-appear as DLC. Now whilst that is lazy in itself, one of the maps is meant to be Overgrown! How can they justify making people pay for a map that they've already paid for twice? I wouldn't mind so much, but it's one of the worst maps on any CoD game.

that set up has made a huge difference, played 3 games got something like 28 kills, 32 and 24, deaths are still pretty high (last game was the new york map which i hate, cant see a thing on it)

got 5 kills with a stealth bomber too which you have to be happy about

My came round to play MW the other day, he smashes it and just gets like 20 kills in a row. He runs around where his team aren't and just kills the other team when they are all together. He knows exactly where they are going to respawn and where they are likely to be/appear.

That's how I've always played cod since cod4. Just move in the opposite direction as the rest of your team and you will bag loads of kills as they won't be expecting you. There's pretty much 0 element of team work so it works quite well.

Shotguns with extended mags get a 50% increase on the pellets they fire, so the Striker with extended mags would fire 12, not 8, essentially giving you a free damage proficiency and with range, it actually becomes a good shotgun.

It'll probably get patched soon, so try it while you can.

I think extended mags is 500 kills though.

that set up has made a huge difference, played 3 games got something like 28 kills, 32 and 24, deaths are still pretty high (last game was the new york map which i hate, cant see a thing on it)

got 5 kills with a stealth bomber too which you have to be happy about

Yeah, it's very much a high kill and death setup, but I found I was getting killed so much anyway that I might as well get a fucktonne of kills myself. :D

Melee'd someone from Last Stand yesterday. Was in a game of HQ Pro on the Parisian map, was crawling around a corner after being shot up when I just saw this green blur run by my head, quick swipe and job done. Couldn't stop laughing.

Good maps too.

really? i think the majority of them are awful, whilst the others have a tired/done before feel to them, overall there arent enough maps that i would label as fun

and as much as i moan about feeling done before it would be good if one of the maps on the DLC was a modern day nuke down map, aged 40 years and taken a battering

This thread was much more entertaining when lapal_fan was going mental.

Someone provoke him.

In fact, I'll do it.

MW3 is the greatest game ever. BF3 sucks balls.

:lol:

Good maps too.

really? i think the majority of them are awful, whilst the others have a tired/done before feel to them, overall there arent enough maps that i would label as fun

and as much as i moan about feeling done before it would be good if one of the maps on the DLC was a modern day nuke down map, aged 40 years and taken a battering

I think the reason I'm enjoying it so much is because I expected it to be so crap after what everyone was saying about it on here and other forums.

My positivity is probably driven by the fact I had very low expectations.

I'm not very good at Kill Confirmed. I tried it last night and people kept stealing my kills. I would have had triple the points I deserved if people hadn't either pinched my tags before I got there, or shot Me as I was sprinting to pick some tags up :cry: !!!

I swiftly went back to Team Deathmatch to make the most of my double points!

How far is everyone getting on the Survival modes, been playing shitloads with a random partner online, managed to hit wave 30 on a couple of the easy and regular maps, 20ish on the hard and round about the 15 mark on the insane maps. Pretty chuffed they've decided to add this game mode, insanely addictive!

Â