Your thoughts on Newcastle United

Wilkolad

Since we're doing quite well and have just played you it's a great time to collect your thoughts with just three questions if you don't mind :)

1) How much would you say you like Newcastle United?

2) How would you describe a typical geordie?

3) If you could be mates with any of our team, who would you pick?

I'll post the answers on Nufc-forum.com

1) I don't like them, I don't dislike them. Pretty neutral.

2) I haven't met many, but the ones I have are typically loud and boisterous.

3) Er... no idea. Bit of a daft idea. Maybe if you ask who I would like to play for Villa?

1/ words removed

2/ A word removed

3/ No word removed mates for me, thanks.

Pretty much this! Got a lad on facebook giving it loads because of newcastles current position, and all he ever harks on about is beating us 6-0, i guess that went on the honours board the way he talks about it!

1. I have very little time for Newcastle United. Newcastle as a city is great, especially the nightlife and the River Tyne. Your football club is a bit of an irrelevance though. An unsuccessful club which owes its overinflated stature to the fact that you have no city rivals to speak of.

2. Passionate about football but a bit deluded. Most Newcastle fans I've met knew **** all about football and were in the main, arrogant cuuuuuunts.

3. Mike Ashley.

1) I think the mackems are ten times more fanatical, but not really bothered either way tbh.

2) Way ay over the top!

3) Strange question? I would'nt even want to be mates with any of ours, so................ :lol::wave:

Don't hate them as much as I once did. The relegation has contributed to somewhat of a mute button from the media/fans as to how potentially good they could be. Although relegating them was one of my favourite Villa moments.

1) Love Newcastle, their fans are the best in the world.

2) Best fans in the world

3) Id rather be mates with tha fans thanks, they're the best in the world.

This.

1. Not much. Relegation caused some bad blood, and you lot don't have much time for us either with our unrealistic expectations/moaning all the time, so we give and take some.

2. Overweight, harking on about Newcastle being the best place on the planet, wearing hardly any clothes on a Friday night in January when it's -5 outside

3. None. Aforementioned footballers - arses.

1. I hate everyone except Villa.

2. Gobby deluded alkies (probably tarring ye all with the same brush there but never mind wor lad)

3. I don't know any Black and White Minstrel players

Just my thoughts on NUFC as a team at the moment:

I've seen them play 3 times so far this season. 0-0 v Arsenal (sound looking defence, but uninspired in attack). 0-0 at QPR (poor performance and lucky to get away with a draw). 1-1 at Villa (much better, should have won, generally quite impressive with good passing and movement, although Villa were giving them way too much room).

Sorry, I didn't see any of the games you won...

Overall I'd say Newcastle look good enough to challenge for a place in Europe next season, although I'd be surprised if they stay in the Top 4. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Since we're doing quite well and have just played you it's a great time to collect your thoughts with just three questions if you don't mind :)

I'll post the answers on Nufc-forum.com

1) I am fairly indifferent to Newcastle United these days, which is saying something as I used hate the bloody drama queens. Relegation seems to have snapped the club out of some crazy delusion that they were different to the rest of us. All of that "best fans in the world" and "only a Geordie/Alan Shearer/Kevin Keegan understands" stuff was **** tiresome. I think the relegation was needed or the Geordie nation would still be on some futile quest for a messiah to magically win the Premier Leauge.

2) Newcastle is a bloody big place. I dont think there is a typical Geordie is there? I certainly hope you all arent like Oz out of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet anyway.

3) Wat?

Â