Your thoughts on Newcastle United

Wilkolad

1) How much would you say you like Newcastle United?

•Not very. Not as much as I dislike other Premiership teams, but still not very.

2) How would you describe a typical geordie?

•I haven't met many. Was good friends with one at school, circa 1995-1996 and he very kindly gave me all the Aston Villa posters from his old Match and Shoot magazines. Nice lad.

3) If you could be mates with any of our team, who would you pick?

•Yohan Cabaye, so I could ask him why the **** he left Lille.

Do they still have someone upstairs buying all the players?

Absolutely reaping the benefits of that ain't they! If only MON would have got someone like that in. Christ, we'd be cemented in the top 4.

Since we're doing quite well and have just played you it's a great time to collect your thoughts with just three questions if you don't mind :)

I'll post the answers on Nufc-forum.com

1) I am indifferent, my wife is a season ticket holder and I have been to a few games but your not villa so can't really build up any particular feelings

2) I have lived in the North East for the past 6 years and still have not met a 'typical' geordie

3) Not Steve Harper who I have had the pleasure of being in his company and he is a grumpy f****r.

I liked it when they throttled Man U 5-0 back in '96 or whenever, the year Keegan had his meltdown...

Don't know any Geordies.

Your 3rd question is probably best directed at 12 year olds.

Under Keegan they were brilliant entertainment. They were great under Sir Bobby too - but the way they ended up treating him was disgusting, and they thoroughly deserve all the shit they've been through since.

Hate them. Not as much now as a few seasons ago, but I still hate them. Sending them down was an awesome day!

no comment

Faustino Asprilla...or has he left?

One of the best suppliers/companies I ever worked with was from Newcastle. Ok the owner was from Surrey but his Directors and workforce were all Geordies and were some of the most hospitable people I've met

Since we're doing quite well and have just played you it's a great time to collect your thoughts with just three questions if you don't mind :)

I'll post the answers on Nufc-forum.com

1. A whole lot more than the various red scum that occupy the "big 4". Of the 19 other clubs below Everton and above Sunderland (but only because Potatohead is their manager. He leaves and they could leapfrog you in my estimation)

2. Morose, loud, deluded and drunk, normally in the space of a couple of hours. Stereotypes aside, I am yet to encounter one that I didn't like.(I haven't met Steve Bruce!)

3. Now Barton has gone I would struggle to name a player

• 2 weeks later...
Â