The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give this thread 4 minutes before lock down.

why should it be locked?

I don't want him at the club neither do countless others

its a genuine query if this crap manager would do the honorable thing and walk for a possible agreed settlement.

He must know he is out of his depth himself.

I agree with you for what its worth that he should not be at the club, but i cant see this thread lasting long.

Well its a shame if gets locked.

Rather than ppl talking about money to spend under this terrible manager the money would genuinely be better off spent removing this antifootballing curmudgeon failed Premiership manager from the club.

He will do only longterm and possibly irreversible damage.

Randy should wake up now not later to just how stupid his original decision was.

Being a football manager is like no other job is it. It must be one of the few places you get rewarded for being shite and sacked.

McLeish will not quit, for all his bullshit he is not stupid and he knows he will get nothing for walking, but a significant chunk for being sacked. Why a three year contract? Villa should really put in place one year rolling contracts unless the manager we are bringing in is either young and innovative, or an established proven manager with a proven record (please dont give me McLeish has that!).

He's still talking shit..classic McLeish. He knows fine rightly about the Jenas situation and who has to pay what, as he sanctioned it. He said:

"I think you do an agreement with a club and stick with it". Or something along those lines, but he did say "I think".

He f@cking knows, so why talk shit as if you don't?

He's still talking shit..classic McLeish. He knows fine rightly about the Jenas situation and who has to pay what, as he sanctioned it. He said:

"I think you do an agreement with a club and stick with it". Or something along those lines, but he did say "I think".

He obviously can't help himself. He's just getting warmed up for the post match interview on Saturday:

"We worked really hard and even created a couple of little chances where we could have got into their half. Emile was fantastic!"

Bring back DOL. Oh, how I miss his "honest bunch of lads" comments! :winkold:

Because the financial shite like that would not be his remit. That would be Faulkner's role.

It's just a figure of speech, you are taking his words too literally

If Steven Davis or Craig Gardner find themselves employed by Villa this January I'm not setting foot in the ground until McLeish has left. Randy is one of the biggest idiots around, fancy handing out a 3yr contract.

And before anybody says, he's a billionaire! It was inherited, big difference to being a self-made man like Branson.

Can't wait for the day when Lerner & McLeish are long gone.

It's just a figure of speech, you are taking his words too literally

any weapon, it seems ....

If Steven Davis or Craig Gardner find themselves employed by Villa this January I'm not setting foot in the ground until McLeish has left.

Shame that. Both good players.

Â