The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The form guide and their home record, especially, shows that they might well be.

Not with our injury list and the team which will play against Liverpool.

But they'll still be easier to beat than the other two teams based on the form guide and their home record...

But I take your point

How do the words Corners and Peter Crouch sound to you :?:

They sound like the words 'Corners' and 'Peter Crouch'.

Why, what do they sound like to you?

To me they sound like scarey and conceed

Nothing less than 3 points from the next 2 games is acceptable.

We should be looking for at least a draw at Anfield against a side that is way off form and who lost to QPR and Wigan in recent times and we should be looking for a win at home to Stoke who are also off form.

However, I suspect we will play our usual negative shit at Liverpool in an attempt to not lose and then gift them the 3 points to spare Dalglish's blushes for another week but I cannot find any reason or excuse for us not to win at home to Stoke.

I am really worried about tomorrows game. Carroll battered us up at Newcastle last season and if they play with wide men putting in a lot of crosses tomorrow I can see him having a field day. I don't think it will be an average game. I think we will either get a good result or a thumping of 4 or 5.

The injuries have **** us. What annoys me is that if McLeish hadn't be so damn negative all the time we'd have the points by now to be safe.

We didn't do any better before the injuries kicked in so I doubt whether they will make any difference to how we play.

However, like you suggested, if McLeish hadn't been so negative we would have the points in the bag already and we wouldn't even be contemplating the possibility of relegation.

Ok for some reason it has only REALLY hit me today that we might get relegated and how awful that would be. It would be a travesty if McLeish was allowed to stay in charge after this season. Just imagine having to tune into The Football League Show...

Ok for some reason it has only REALLY hit me today that we might get relegated and how awful that would be. It would be a travesty if McLeish was allowed to stay in charge after this season. Just imagine having to tune into The Football League Show...

Ain't that been axed as well?

Injuries make no difference to this team.

we are bollocks whatever XI mcleish picks.

which makes our current position more gauling.... if he played positively when we had the personnel, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Now, we're knee deep in a relegation battle and having to use youth to somehow get us out of it.

Shocking how this has been allowed to happen

Injuries make no difference to this team.

we are bollocks whatever XI mcleish picks.

which makes our current position more gauling.... if he played positively when we had the personnel, we wouldn't be in this predicament.

Now, we're knee deep in a relegation battle and having to use youth to somehow get us out of it.

Shocking how this has been allowed to happen

be interesting to hear what mcleish comes out with on monday night after we have lost to liverpool and stoke

If we lose to Liverpool and Stoke then he absolutely has to go. I know people will say "changing manager at this stage isn't going to change anything" but it can't really get much worse than losing 4 games in a row if such a thing were to happen. I'm confident that if we played positively in all of our remaining fixtures we'd secure enough points to stay up. However, under McLeish that will never happen.

If we lose to Liverpool and Stoke then he absolutely has to go. I know people will say "changing manager at this stage isn't going to change anything" but it can't really get much worse than losing 4 games in a row if such a thing were to happen. I'm confident that if we played positively in all of our remaining fixtures we'd secure enough points to stay up. However, under McLeish that will never happen.

the only way we will stay up is if we get a result in the bolton game. thats the only possible fixture I can see any potential points

Â