The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even McLeish still thinks its because where he came from, it's not you clearing in the woods it's because you are a crap manager, why did Andy Gray mention the fact that he came from the scum, why didn't he go for the jugular.

Doesn't think the form has been excruciatingly bad.

Andy Gray - its cos of where you came from.

Alex - I am aware what's out there, doesn't trouble me. Avoid all press surrounding me. Knew it was gonna be tough. Knew there would be flak, one of the reasons cos of Brum. May also be a rocky ride due to results.

Keys - Villa fans deluded.

Alex - YES! Minority? Some won't accept me, majority have been fantastic.

Keys - get on side?

Alex - yes, performed well against resurgent Chelsea side.

Keys/Gray - good luck, give best wishes to Stan.

Best bits:

"i dont think the form has been excruciatingly bad"

F*CK OFF

"we've been open with everybody on how the board would run the club"

You havent

"I do believe we've had fantastic support. We have a minority that will never support me but the majority do"

the majority hate you you tw*t

"When we play badly we deserve the stick"

Good

"its amazing how well they played"

When?

Very quick interview, this is basically everything he said:

Stan Petrov

“Stan is doing well, looking forward to starting his treatment to rid himself of the illness”

On Villa’s form

“I believe we will be OK, we do have a lot of young players at the moment, Injuries have been an issue but senior players are on their way back. Need to get right behind the youngsters. Form hasn’t been excruciatingly bad, spirited performance by the kids against Chelsea”

On the Birmingham issue

“He is aware of the dislike at his appointment, avoided media to ignore it and focus on the training, would jump off a bridge if he read all that was in a media”

“The chairman and the board have been open and honest with how the club is going to be run!!”

“A minority of Villa fans are deluded and will never accept him, majority have been good towards him and the players”

“Fans must get on board, we performed really well against Chelsea and the fans gave us that extra 10%”

The reason I put Blackburn above us is because of their recent run of games ( the Man U result is a hiccup ) I think they will keep this run going.

they have lost 2 on the spin

Stan Petrov

“Stan is doing well, looking forward to starting his treatment to rid himself of the illness”

On Villa’s form

“I believe we will be OK, we do have a lot of young players at the moment, Injuries have been an issue but senior players are on their way back. Need to get right behind the youngsters. Form hasn’t been excruciatingly bad, spirited performance by the kids against Chelsea”

On the Birmingham issue

“He is aware of the dislike at his appointment, avoided media to ignore it and focus on the training, would jump off a bridge if he read all that was in a media”

“The chairman and the board have been open and honest with how the club is going to be run!!”

“A minority of Villa fans are deluded and will never accept him, majority have been good towards him and the players”

“Fans must get on board, we performed really well against Chelsea and the fans gave us that extra 10%”

Nothing there to be honest. But I am guessing Mcleish didnt describe the fans as deluded. That is your interpretation?

why did Andy Gray mention the fact that he came from the scum, why didn't he go for the jugular.

because eh i a word removed and a yes man, possibly the worst foortball "expert" to do punditry makes Jamie Redknapp look insightful

Nothing there to be honest. But I am guessing Mcleish didnt describe the fans as deluded. That is your interpretation?

Well he did. The question was are the fans deluded.

Stan Petrov

On Villa’s form

On the Birmingham issue

In response to a statement made by Big Sam about West Ham fans earlier in the week in which he called some West Ham fans deluded he gave the response that he agreed that a minority of Villa fans are the same and won't accept him, but no, he didn't actually say the words deluded.

WTF, why are people still bringing up the Birmingham issue.

it's not because he's a nose, it's because he's shit.

How can he call fans deluded, his record, unofrtunately for him, speaks for itself. Chelsea didn't even have to get out of 2nd gear.

Like many people say, it's better to be a lucky manager than a good manager, shame Eck is neither.

He hides behind this birmingham issue and uses it to his advantage when he gets slated by the fans

Its nothing to do with him being ex blues its to do with him being the worst manager i have ever seen in charge at villa

The sooner the media realise this the better

Â