The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

It's ok Lerner is over as we speak addressing things

Is this true?

Yep, our resident plane spotter confirmed The Falcon has landed

Just to be clear, I confirmed that he arrived. I have no knowledge whether he is 'addressing things'

I read a post elsewhere yesterday making all kinds of accusations about what I have apparently claimed, none of which was true!

You cannot have your cake & eat it

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcleish would be stupid to resign. Even though I want him out, from his point of view the abuse and criticism is worth it when your the 19th best paid manager in the world, and the potential pay off of millions he would get if he was sacked.

Would he get a pay off if we sacked him due to a relegation? Surely this would be legitimate grounds for dismissal - failing to meet the minimum requirements of the position.

And as an aside note, Faulkner said we should be challenging for Europe this season. Can't we just sack McLeish now, as we are effectively 20 points off the last Europa place with only 24 points to play for?

He's not on anywhere near what the Mirror wrote (2.5m)

As for pay offs, that will depend on his contract

Knowing our clubs business acumen you'll be able to drive a bus through the small print

Remember when McLeish said he wanted to at least match last seasons position when he came here. No chance that is going to happen, instead the predictable has happened. He should go at the end of the season, he is way below his own aims and the clubs aims for the season (Faulkner even said Europe was an aim before the Spurs game).

There's a reason "Curbs" has been unemployed for a while

We need to aim a bit higher with the next appointment

Beggars can't be choosers. If we're down in the Championship I don't think Curbs would be a bad shout. Ten times better than McLeish in any case.

Mcleish is making me hate the club.

If I was neutral I would want villa to go down,apart from Bolton we are the most boring club in the whole division.

Mcleish is the reason why me and so many other villans are turning our backs on the club we have supported since we were young boys.

When someone tells me the villa result now I just shrug my shoulders.

i really cannot understand the love for Kmac.... Well below par.....
No one wants to see him get the job permanently, but I think we'd have a better chance of staying up with him at the helm.

Still cant believe the press haven't picked up on what a shit a job he is doing here or the fan unrest. Maybe a full scale protest at the end of the season will provide much needed press to show how alienated we all are as Villa fans.

Remember when McLeish said he wanted to at least match last seasons position when he came here. No chance that is going to happen,.

He's still.on course. He finished 18th last yesr.

I'd laugh at that if it wasn't so depressing.

Â