The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to CI, he does say Sid and Co would be a better bet to get us through this short term turbulence. I can't see Martinez leaving Wigan for the last six games of the season and coming here, quite frankly, and Curbishley would take too long to get to know the squad.

We are in an impossible position in fairness. Randy will look across at Wolves and see the disaster removing McCarthy has caused, look at us who to be honest do not look like scoring another goal nevermind winning a game and wonder whether to stick or twist?

All of this was so unpleasantly predictable and I cannot help feeling that like any big business, things get twisted to protect those in the senior positions and to maintina and outward semblence of control.

There would be one tangible positive in replacing AM with KMac or GC, which would blow away the fug of despair and desperation that currently lingering over B6. The uplift in morale of the fans, from AM going, would be palpable, and would filter through to the players on the pitch. This might give us the much needed short term boost to get us over the 40 point finishing line.

A search for a permanent replacement can be begin after the Norwich game.

There would be one tangible positive in replacing AM with KMac or AMcL, which would blow away the fug of despair and desperation that currently lingering over B6. The uplift in morale of the fans, from AM going, would be palpable, and would filter through to the players on the pitch. This might give us the much needed short term boost to get us over the 40 point finishing line.

A search for a permanent replacement can be begin after the Norwich game.

Or during! 8)

All this talk of who to replace Mcleish is wishful thinking. Randy wont do it for the simple fact that he will be admitting that he made a mistake last summer. Randy does not like to admit he makes mistakes.

With all the injuries and Petrov situation IF he keeps u sup I can see him being kept due to keping us up under difficult circumstances..which whilst there is some truth to that the fact is long before the injuries we were poor..

Imagine if we were to finish below Blackburn

The amount of stick Kean has been getting from fans and the media while the joke we have as a manager has barely been noticed or reported about

More negative press from the media please to force Lerner's hand

I bet it will be like when a teacher scratches their nails down a black board.

Saying that, be interested to see whose fault it is now. As it was God yesterday, I am wondering how McLeish will trump that!!!!

I bet it will be like when a teacher scratches their nails down a black board.

Saying that, be interested to see whose fault it is now. As it was God yesterday, I am wondering how McLeish will trump that!!!!

:lol:

Imagine if we were to finish below Blackburn

The amount of stick Kean has been getting from fans and the media while the joke we have as a manager has barely been noticed or reported about

More negative press from the media please to force Lerner's hand

The reason I put Blackburn above us is because of their recent run of games ( the Man U result is a hiccup ) I think they will keep this run going.

Unlike us, we can not even get a run started.

ahahahaha they can't get through to him at the moment, the bloody muppet

He cant even manage his mobile phone. I cant say im suprised. Useless word removed.

Â