The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Can you not understand why people are moaning though?

Not over and over about the same thing no

We KNOW the board wont sack McLeish, i've even heard he wouldn't be sacked even if we got relegated

Yet people just go on and on and on about him over and over

For what reason I don't know

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We KNOW the board wont sack McLeish, i've even heard he wouldn't be sacked even if we got relegated

How do we know they wont sack him?

I just hope he sticks with two up front until the end of the season, it doesn't matter how many we lose now, it's about how many we win, realistically we only need to win two games, with two up front I think we'd do it.

Gardner has to play in the middle though, Herds passing was shocking yesterday and we looked much more balanced and lively with albrighton on.

I think we'll beat Norwich and Bolton with a draw coming from Stoke/Sunderland/West Brom so I think we'll scrape to 40 points.

Eck`s interviews are also a source of great frustration to me. He does at times come across as a simpleton and someone lacking the desired level of intelligence needed. The excuses he has come out with on numerous occasions have been bewildering.

Just because it's unlikely he'll be sacked doesn't mean we can't moan about him if he gives us reason to (and he has many times).

Where did you hear this anyway?

I think when we start signing a few players that turn out to be what is decent....The gloom will lift.

I'm hoping this Brett Holman could be decent.

On another note ,wish we could sign a few Africans like all the rest do, despite losing them to the African Cup.... might give us a bit of breathing space to bring the kids on.

seems like they have great effect for other clubs.

I think when we start signing a few players that turn out to be what is decent....The gloom will lift.

On another note ,wish we could sign a few Africans like all the rest do, despite losing them to the African Cup.... might give us a bit of breathing space to bring the kids on.

The gloom will only be lifted if one of two things happen: McLeish goes or changes his ways.

The latter will never happen, but we really need Randy to wake up and get rid of him.

The gloom will only be lifted if one of two things happen: McLeish goes or changes his ways.

The latter will never happen, but we really need Randy to wake up and get rid of him.

Mantis, I could be wrong, But I honestly don't think they will.

basically, the only 2 things that will get rid of a manager are "low points & low gates" for a decent period of time.

Like they said under HDE If you keep going they assume your happy.... protests don't mean a jot, they have your money.

A good positive post TRO. My only problem with this is that this summer AM will seek to bring in a number of "AM" type players to play "AM" type football.

This will mean that even if AM is sacked due to continued failure say in January next season, the next manager would have to work with a limited bunch of "AM" footballers for at least the next three seasons.

As someone who has shown the manager support, as I do every Villa manager, whatever the outcome of this season he has failed. With the playing resources at his disposal, this squad should be comfortably mid-table.

At the end of the season he should do the decent thing and resign-not likely!

447 pages in this thread....the overwhelming majority are against the manager and are saying the same thing.....dull football, negative tactics etc etc

but....with Lerner and Faulkener at the helm this will go well beyond a 1000 pages.

He does not sack managers, he does not listen to fans.

You can forget the Holte Pub, the banners on the Holte and North Stand, the training ground, parading the European Cup winners, the free coaches, the flags, the scarves and anything else he has tried.

All i want is to see my team competing.

Lerners track record with managers is dire, his track record in sport is dire. He just does not understand.

I do not know how we get rid of McCleish but i know McCleish is getting rid of the fans.

I do not know how we get rid of McCleish.

We could try a few of these!

_41900724_villaban203.jpg

I guess it wouldn't take too much effort to amend it to "We're not fickle. We never liked you."

Here we are then on page 700....above is what i said on page 447 on the 17th Feb.

How long before we get to the magical 1000?

Before the Chelski game we were 14/1 to get relegated and it required 3 teams below us to get 3 wins while we get nothing. That is now 3 teams to get 2 wins and we are 10/1.

I really cant see where our next win is coming.

take a look at this

Bolton have won 3 on the spin

Blackburn have won 2 out of the last 3

QPR have won 2 out of the last 3

Wigan have won 2 out of the last 3

Worrying times....

Our club is being run by people who know nothing about football....if it was then this man would never have been appointed in the first place......and that is all based on his cv and not where he was employed previously!!!!

This man is The Teflon Don.....the press still have not woken up to his failings.

Welcome to the 700th page of dislike, discontent, dissatisfaction, depression and defence.

Watch us get done by Liverpool by 2 or 3 goals...even though they are getting beat by all and sundry at the minute!!!

Hope Im wrong though...

Bolton have won 3 on the spin

Blackburn have won 2 out of the last 3

QPR have won 2 out of the last 3

Wigan have won 2 out of the last 3

Worrying times....

we'd need 3 of them to keep that form up to drag us down

look, none of us want mcleish here, but can we stop with the relegation nonsense. the bottom 5 aren't going to keep up champions league form

Â