The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly I cannot believe that there can be anyone associated with this club, who has the best interests of the club at heart that could make a case as to why those best interests are served by Mcleish

Yet Lerner and Faulkner believe he is right for us, the plan they gave him to achieve must be a pretty shit plan for him to be performing to expectations and just proves they do not have the interests of club at heart at worst and at best they do but cannot fulfill them

Lerner out

Mcleish out

Nah mate, Randy and Paul reckon he's doing a great job. Just the right man for the job. The right man to take the Villa forward. The right fella to make Randy even more proud of his Villa tattoo. The man, according to PR Krulak, to put Villa up between 4th and 9th, because anything else will be a disaster! :lol:

The man is a charlatan.

What planet is he from ? No real points difference between 17th and 9th?

Created chances? :evil: :evil: :bang:

Does he know what 'created' or 'chances' even mean?

We were poor, against the worst.

He makes me so so angry. I have never felt like this about my Club before.

No, not even under Ellis worst days. We have totally f..d up when we should have been kicking on, the Board are clueless, and he is an appalling defensive, negative, deluded(to listen to that and other press conferences) man who is making us an embaressment.

The worst thing McLeish did today was during his interview with radio WM when he said "the fans could be a wee bit more supportive" **** YOU MCLEISH!!!

To top it off he said we had the best chances, should have won and that Emile Heskey still posseses real quality.

This arsehole is totally delusional of just on a **** massive wind up.

I hate this man :evil:

"McLeish says he's delighted with the chances Villa created, and is disappointed his team failed to grab a winner"

Totally **** deluded IMO.

If you cannot identify that there are issues, how the hell do you go about solving them Alex. We're not just lacking a finishing touch. We were second best today, by quite some distance.

Why would he leave potential league champions, all the money they have to spend on whatever player they want, the best players in the world to make him look good to come and manage us?

Anyone else starting to think David Platt could be a good shout

As an interpreter for Ancelotti or Capello?

He may well be out of work by the summer, unless he speaks Portuguese as well :D

Edit: I just remembered that the Ancelotti coveted by some has now got a job working for a bunch of A-rabs in Paris :lol:

he will have to though richard eventually. if villa park is only about 20k full he will lose shed loads. if people protest about him and media applies pressure then they will have no choice

7 points clear of relegation zone absolutely laughable we are in this position

Â