The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I cant understand how the board can let Mcleish drag us down to the championship, just the way he did last season, and sit back and let it happen.I saw the blues play Arsenal last game of the season and their was no will to win and no fight in the players,just like this lot down the villa.Mark my words,this team as relegation written all over it and theirs nothing we can do.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posession stats I have collected together.

Fulham (a) 45%

Blackburn (h) 53%

Wolves (h) 48%

Everton (a) 42%

Newcastle (h) 46%

QPR (a) 46%

Wigan (h) 51%

Man City (a) 47%

West Brom (h) 47%

Sunderland (a) 59% :lol:

Norwich (h) 48%

Spurs (a) 41%

Swansea (a) 45%

Man United (h) 44%

Bolton (a) 55%

Liverpool (h) 46%

Arsenal(h) 57%

Stoke (a) 51%

Chelsea (a) 39%

Swansea (h) 51%

Everton (h) 56%

Wolves (a) 50%

QPR (h) 70% (when they sat back all game after scoring 2 :( )

Newcastle (a) 49%

Man City (h) 43%

Wigan (a) 50%

Gabby in the SUN saying how he just wants the season to be over now (just like how most fans feel). Another season with Eck at the helm and I think Agbonlahor may probably look for a transfer no matter how much he loves Villa (and who could really blame him?).

gabby can f**k off he has been terrible since october. the only thing he is good a is running quick and he refuses to do that. take what we can for him

a bad workman always blames his tools

play gabby wide left = ineffective

play hoof ball to bent = ineffective

pick out of form players = ineffective

pick shit tactics = ineffective

our manager = ineffective

can you see the pattern?

gabby can f**k off he has been terrible since october. the only thing he is good a is running quick and he refuses to do that. take what we can for him
We'd be in deep, deep shit right now, probably Wolves-level deep shit, if not for Gabby's early season form. I make it about 9 points he earnt for us with assists and goals up until November, mostly in games where he ran the show and we were otherwise poor.

So we go into another relegation battle, but this time without Ashley Young, Stewart Downing, Kyle Walker and Darrent Bent (assuming he's out for a month or so)

Kin hell, Houston we have a problem

Anyone else heard this one, whilst it would be funny to sing it next week at Ewood I really hope I'm not.

Alex McLeish is **** brill.

He sets us up to draw nil-nil.

One nil down, so what does he do?

Ten at the back so they don't score two!

a bad workman always blames his tools

play gabby wide left = ineffective

play hoof ball to bent = ineffective

pick out of form players = ineffective

pick shit tactics = ineffective

our manager = ineffective

can you see the pattern?

Its funny look at Gabby under O Neill where he was pretty good tbf under the last two joke of all managers he,s been ineffective.

100% agree with your post !

caw2510 did you not see the last team that MCleish sent out ? It was a Reserves style team its no wonder we got outclassed by Wigan !!!!!!!!!

Not sure if anyone has posted this but Wow.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/aston-villa/champions-league/news/keane-mcleish-can-lead-villa-to-europe_17779.html

Im not sure if this is a spoof.. or robbie keane really thinks this.

Dont think is a wind up . Sadly

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/7545742/Keane-backs-under-fire-McLeish

Unbelievable comments from Keane (if true) although there are quotes with him stating as much.

I know we've been over it, but this is getting ridiculous now.

Alex McLeish, whether we go down this season or not, will eventually take us down like he did at SHA.

I am seething at some of the comments. AM is a nice guy? That is why he walked out on practically every job he has had for pure selfish reasons. The man was under contract at SHA and ditched them once our clueless owner pulled out all of the stops to appoint him.

He won trophies in Scotland? Big deal. In England he took SHA down TWICE playing the same football we are playing now.

Hibs fans hate him, Rangers fans were glad to see the back of him, SHA fans hate him now, and he is about to win the accolade of the most hated manager at AVFC ever.

It was a ridiculous appointment in the first place and I've seen nothing to change my mind since.

6 wins in 26 - disgraceful.

Not sure if anyone has posted this but Wow.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/aston-villa/champions-league/news/keane-mcleish-can-lead-villa-to-europe_17779.html

Im not sure if this is a spoof.. or robbie keane really thinks this.

Dont think is a wind up . Sadly

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/7545742/Keane-backs-under-fire-McLeish

not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling.jpg

Â