The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I think that we all agree that Mc Leish should not have been given the job and needs to go but we all also know that he will not be sacked and we will continue to play dull boring football.

This is as bad as Billy Mc Neills days sad to say.

I just wish Randy would get a grip for once!

There is only 2 half decent managers that are available and would come to us and that is Alan Curbishley and Lee Clark.

Curbishley will do, he has something to prove.

Point is, if we are silent he will never go. If we start to make a noise there may be a slight chance, im willing to take a chance.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, I have only been to one game this season, the LC match against Bolton, I normally attend between 12 and 15 games a season with my kid, but the lack of application that night made me think hard about going again, i have resisted going all season since that shite night, and will continue to not go until AM fooks off or is fooked off.

Today was poor but then it was no different to how we have 'performed' all season.

He is simply a poor manager who despite protesting otherwise, is extremely negative.

We are only ever going to go backwards under him and I personally cannot wait to see him join the ranks of our ex managers.

Oh and just for clarity I do not care and have never cared about who he used to manage.

I didnt even bother staying in to watch it, my kids won their games this mornign, I went the pub and watched the rugby and had a few beers.

That may not sound a big deal, but for the first time in my entire life, I really couldnt be arsed with Villa.

Cheers Alex.

Remember when General Krulak said he thinks 4th is the highest we could finish and 9th the lowest? Wonder what he is thinking now. Also when Paul Faulkner went on air before Spurs game saying Europe was our goal this season. Crikey.

Ok by me today there was a rendition of "you dirty blue nose bastard" - kind of undermines what a lot are saying on here

There was also a "Darren bent what a rocket polisher, what a rocket polisher" song

Christ we have some nobs going to away games these days

When the away fans start to turn on a manager then it really is time for him to worry.

If we put in such a sorry performance against Blackburn next week then the home game against Fulham is going to be a very interesting match day experience for all!

My son and I have a season ticket each. He can't make the Fulham game due to career commitments so I have had to find someone else to take his ticket. Normally this would have been an easy task, a free ticket to the Villa! I have really struggled to find someone to go with but I am now taking a young kid to his first match day experience. In a way I feel sorry for him that his first ever Villa experience will quite probably be to watch shit and experience a negative and subdued atmosphere from the home fans.

Please Mr Lerner, sack this man now before it is too late.

Â