The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What worries me is that we're becoming very much like his Birmingham team. We don't often get thrashed and we're reasonably competitive in most games, but we're always narrowly the worse of the two teams. We draw alot of games and we struggle to create chances. We put out what seems on paper to be an attacking team and then struggle to keep the ball or create any real chances. It's negative. Our best players are constantly frustrated.

Difficult circumstances or not, he's doing a terrible job. Wigan are the worst team in the league and we made them look half decent.

Whether its because hes an ex blue or not, not getting behind him wont help matters

There is nothing that would get me behind that man . How can we hope to get RL to see sense if we allow ourselves to be described as the 'Silent majority who are behind me' ???......(his words).

Glad it isn't just me - nearly put my fist thru TV after listening to that. Thanks for the link to Sky email, I have sent one.

#

Ive emailed them too..................Anyone else, comon!!

:lol: well thats 3 of us now, lets see if we can send Jeff into meltdown :lol:

soccer saturday just perfectly summed it up

they talked at a decent length about all our faults, our shit defending, how we cant get nzogbia performing, how we have lost our wing play, how we leave bent isolated, how we play with 9 men behind the ball (im sure merse said and probably with bent playing wide left) how we are losing keane and have lost dunne and if we lose the next 2 games we are right in it, how we should be top 6 but we are lower mid table at best now, how you really cant see where we are trying to go

then they couldnt help themselves, **** merson of all people after his newcastle effort, the fans need to get behind mcleish and forget that he's come from blues

**** OFF

So they list all the reasons we are shit and it doesn't occur to them the MANAGER is the reason for it ..no lets get behind the clueless useless nob

A friend of mine close to one of the players has said to me Mcleish wont let any of them do what they want on the pitch, so they dont play to there strengths. Im getting the vibe there has been many fall outs beind the scenes. This is why the youth are getting games cause they dont answer back. Im not sure but I feel he is losing the dressing room and the fans.

A friend of mine close to one of the players has said to me Mcleish wont let any of them do what they want on the pitch, so they dont play to there strengths. Im getting the vibe there has been many fall outs beind the scenes. This is why the youth are getting games cause they dont answer back. Im not sure but I feel he is losing the dressing room and the fans.

This.

My main worry is that we are lumbered with him. He is dragging the club down to his sorry level.

0-0 against Wigan is pitiful.

I think I might know who taht player may be, one of my friends is often round at a certain players house and I have been told a lot of 1st team players do not like him

Â