The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to have a my way or the highway kind of attitude to me. Problem is everybody is quite happy to get on the highway because they all know his way is **** bollocks

A friend of mine close to one of the players has said to me Mcleish wont let any of them do what they want on the pitch, so they dont play to there strengths. Im getting the vibe there has been many fall outs beind the scenes. This is why the youth are getting games cause they dont answer back. Im not sure but I feel he is losing the dressing room and the fans.

N'Zogbia and Ireland started playing to their strengths, played well, then got dropped! I fear for Gardner, he is very good as an advanced midfielder, but seems to be being deployed in more of a defensive/central role.

Only way McLeish will go is if we get relegated so based on current form he will be gone at the end of the season. What were RL and PF thinking when they appointed him?

Here is something

After 26 games

2010/11

Won: 7

Drew: 8

Lost: 11

Scored: 30

Conceded: 45

GD: -15

2011/12

Won: 6

Drew: 11

Lost: 9

Scored: 29

Conceded: 34

GD: -5

No point panicking yet, still on par compared to last season but in alot better position in terms of the league and where teams are around us.

Houllier's team was better at this stage and he had just spent £30 million in January.

Here is something

After 26 games

2010/11

Won: 7

Drew: 8

Lost: 11

Scored: 30

Conceded: 45

GD: -15

2011/12

Won: 6

Drew: 11

Lost: 9

Scored: 29

Conceded: 34

GD: -5

No point panicking yet, still on par compared to last season but in alot better position in terms of the league and where teams are around us.

Houllier's team was better at this stage and he had just spent £30 million in January.

All hail Mcleish for doing better this season.

We were shit last season and are still shit this season is all this proves!!!!!

I think that we all agree that Mc Leish should not have been given the job and needs to go but we all also know that he will not be sacked and we will continue to play dull boring football.

This is as bad as Billy Mc Neills days sad to say.

I just wish Randy would get a grip for once!

I think that we all agree that Mc Leish should not have been given the job and needs to go but we all also know that he will not be sacked and we will continue to play dull boring football.

This is as bad as Billy Mc Neills days sad to say.

I just wish Randy would get a grip for once!

There is only 2 half decent managers that are available and would come to us and that is Alan Curbishley and Lee Clark.

Â