The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

If I'm not mistaken his league win ratio is 21.6%. That's **** terrible. He's going down as one of the worst Villa managers of all time, certainly in the Premier League era at least. As far as win ratio goes he's already the second worst manager in our history. If it weren't for all his beloved draws we'd definitely be in the relegation zone.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been to Wigan yesterday, i think it's getting worse by the game

Wigan were the better team and they are nailed on to drop

Now we are without Keane and Bent

I cannot see us scoring again let alone picking up 2 wins

It's very worrying when you remember that our last goal (three games ago) was scored by a player who is no longer with us and created by a player who has fallen out with the manager and is constantly benched in favor of Heskey. We didn't even win that game either, we lost.

Having been to Wigan yesterday, i think it's getting worse by the game

Wigan were the better team and they are nailed on to drop

Now we are without Keane and Bent

I cannot see us scoring again let alone picking up 2 wins

I didnt go to the game yesterday but I think the club will score again. 12 games to get 1 goal, I think the club can manage that. Was it that bad.

Was it that bad.

Being brutally honest, yes it was that bad.

The club is in turmoil, at one point the villa fans were singing "Darren Bent what a rocket polisher" due to his lack of effort. I was gobsmacked

the perceived lack of darren bent effort pisses me off, its mainly when he doesnt challenge headers

when he's 20-30m from any of our other players why isnt he busting a gut to win a header? why cant he out jump CBs and beat them at their bread and butter and flick the ball on to other players that arent in the same half as him?

get heskey in there and we'll be miles better off

Was it that bad.

Being brutally honest, yes it was that bad.

The club is in turmoil, at one point the villa fans were singing "Darren Bent what a rocket polisher" due to his lack of effort. I was gobsmacked

You can't be serious? That's **** disgraceful.

Shame on any villa fan who criticised Darren Bent who is along with shay given the only quality player in the squad.

He's one of our best players but he certainly isn't above criticism. He really can be a lazy bastard far too often...

if the away fans are anything lik some of the holte end upper they're probably drunk young chavvy little shits acting the big I am as they're in a group.

Some of the stuff ive heard shouted in the past has been way over the line.

Just going to say, isn't it a shame that I now get more pleasure watching neutral games on TV than I do from Villa? :(

Watching Villa used to make me bubble, get me excited, trying to guess the scorer, look forward to being entertained.

Now I just don't want to be embarrassed... :(

When will I get my Villa back? :(

Hope he is watching Sky Sports 1, that is how to take the game to somebody McLeish, that is how.
I bet he's cringing in horror. Look at all these goals!

But it's a myth that he's a defensive manager you know. :lol:

Yes, the myth - he gets us playing like Holland you know, shexy football from McLeish!

Â