The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you should take that kid

Fulham will probably be a volatile atmosphere

Would not be nice for the kid

I know what you are saying. He has been asking to go for a while but this is the first opportunity I have had to take him and he may not get another chance for quite a while.

It's getting close to be worrying now. We only have two or three games before we hit a really tough set of games. We need a good few points before then.

We've picked up one point when I wanted 4. This cannot continue .

As someone mentioned even if we get rid of him do we trust the board to appoint someone decent?

I heard mcleish on the radio before the game. It made me laugh out loud. he was asked about the recent fact finding mission to the browns.

he replied that the trip was all his idea and he was very keen to do it !

Yeah right - could just see fergie going on a fact finding mission to an american football team. Mcleish sounded like a man struggling to retain his credibility - I believe we are are on downward spiral - and relegation will be a very close call.

I wouldnt be surprised to wake up any morning and find him gone. - this is only going one way now

Do you think he will eventually get the message? The article below is from Sky Sports News web site.

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish admits it is hard to deal with jeers from supporters and has urged them to get back behind the club.

A large section of the Villa support booed the former Birmingham boss from the stands during Villa's 0-0 draw with Wigan at the DW Stadium on Saturday.

They also called on the Scot to be sacked and chanted "you don't know what you're doing" and "we want our Villa back".

McLeish, whose side remain 15th in the table after the draw, revealed after the game that he was affected by the reaction of the supporters.

However, he refused to criticise the Villa faithful and instead called on them to get behind his side between now and the end of the season.

"Nobody likes it," said the 53-year-old. "I can't say it is water off a duck's back and I don't mind it.

"I understand the modern-day thinking but I am not going to get into a spat with my own supporters. I need those guys.

"I have got a great challenge here. It is probably one of the toughest jobs in the Premier League but I am up for it.

"I am willing to take it on. I still believe we will prosper."

time to go.

This.

Randy come on, do the right thing on the fans, they are the lifeblood of the football club, this guy is clearly ruining thousands of peoples Saturdays/Sundays/etc. This misery is on your hands right now, amend your mistake please!

How many more poor results before the idiots in our boardroom realise that McLeish is a rubbish manager and not up to the job

The clock is ticking staying up by default this season is all well and good but were destined for the drop next season under this mug

Yet another piss poor performance the players and the manager should be ashamed of themselves

We either draw games with 10 men behind the ball for 90 mins or only decide to play football when were 2 goals down not good enough

Lady luck was obviously to blame again eh Alex

Randy if your not going to get rid after this pathetic display the sell up and clear off and let the new owners get rid of him.

Backed him at the start.........travelled up today, gave our all as fans and McDonut brings on Heskey.

Is that what he learnt from his recent USA trip? :angry:

Randy if your not going to get rid after this pathetic display the sell up and clear off and let the new owners get rid of him.

Backed him at the start.........travelled up today, gave our all as fans and McDonut brings on Heskey.

Is that what he learnt from his recent USA trip? :angry:

Travelled up today ,

Oh dear , oh dear.

Heskey coming on instead of charles was the final straw for eveyone.

Negative , boring , one dimentional and slow.

It dont work , fix it , sack him now and dont dare think of keeping him on for next season because my £750 will stay in my pocket .

The whole situation is financial and footballing suicide.

what an absolute clunge. Surely the board will have to act? No doubts, when we get relegated, Faulkner will tell us that we had to start again and that relegation was all part of the plan!! It's getting worse and McLeish stills thinks he's the man for the job.

Is this a case of Ridgewell revenge, sending an agent in to get us relegated?

I supported him up till last week, I really thought he could do something for us and was wrong!

Do you blame the whole squad for not playing the way the manager wants, or the manager for not playing to the squads strengths?

On paper it was a good appointment, but it just hasn't worked.

AMc the Bosko Balaban of management!

Â