The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

If Liverpool were to cut their losses on the Northern oaf in the summer then I think Bent and Suarez would make quite the partnership. In fact I wouldn't rule out a straight swap between Carroll and Bent. Not that I'd be in favour of it in the slightest.
If such a horrific thing were to happen then the club's/McLeish's spin would be absolutely nauseating.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you come to the conclusion that is bollocks already? It is also out of order to call the other poster a liar. You dont know for certain whether he is lying or not.

I can quite happily explain how I know he's telling porkies - and I am happy to call him out on that.

I could say that Villa play in black and white. That would make me a liar. Its simple really and far from being out of order.

Villa's owners/board don't say anything. Ever. Strange then don't you think that "someone important" decides to share all about possible transfer policy with some random in the crowd?

Its garbage. Besides who would buy him?

Liverpool already have £50m worth of stike force as do Man Utd,Chelsea and Man City more so. He's not a Wenger type player, because he's bone idle. He's been sold by Spurs and Sunderland...... Newcastle have spent heavily on their forward line.... Everton are skint, Norwich, Swansea couldn't afford him or his wages. Thats 11 PL clubs who won't go near him. Where would he go that wasn't a massive step down?

Relax. Have a drink. He's not going anywhere. :thumb:

You can call me out as a liar, I really don't give a crap. As I said to Mike, I've been posting on here for years and it really would be slightly out of character for me to suddenly burst into bullshit. Why do you think it is some random in the crowd?

Why did we hear nothing from Darren Bent during the transfer window but as soon as it was shut we got one of those lovely powderpuff 'I'm so happy at Villa' pieces up on the website?

Anyway, I've said enough already. I don't want to get anyone into trouble so I'll pipe down and revert to 'non-controversial' mode.

I'm sorry we see things differently but that is the curse of the ITK.

Can't say anything, don't want to get anyone into trouble etc? Its all inferences and half truths.

If you are right.... fair play, I'm man enough to say I was wrong.

Bah! We went so close to 24 hours without a negative post in this thread :(

I don't see why 4-2-3-1 shouldn't work for us, as imo we have players better suited to it than 4-4-2, it's that for some reason the manager and his coaching team can't get us to be consistent, even for 90 minutes.

Bah! We went so close to 24 hours without a negative post in this thread :(

I don't see why 4-2-3-1 shouldn't work for us, as imo we have players better suited to it than 4-4-2, it's that for some reason the manager and his coaching team can't get us to be consistent, even for 90 minutes.

McLeish is shit!

Hope that cheered ya up! :-)

Today the unthinksble happened gentlemen... I fully agreed with something Mark Lawrenson said:

I just feel they might be better if McLeish lets them off the leash a little bit and plays to their strengths. Maybe they are not creating enough chances, because Darren Bent will score if you give him the opportunity. So why don't they go for it?

He also predicted 1-1 as a score which I also concur with. Does this mean it's the rapture and the end of days. I think so. I'm off to build an underground bunker. See you after the apocalypse guys.

This kind of thing really annoys me

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/02/24/n%E2%80%99zogbia-form-still-a-puzzle-for-mcleish/

How is it a puzzle for McLeish that N'Zogbia is not playing to his best.. seemed to be Ok at wigan... But as soon as he starts playing for AM he is rubbish.. Managers are suppose to get the best out of players..Am tactics arn't helping N'Zogbia's form, by pumping it past he wide men and straight onto bent...Yes N'Zogbia should be doing better, but its up to the manager to convince the player of that.. and i think some players have lost Confidence in AM ability to manage this club..

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/02/24/n%E2%80%99zogbia-form-still-a-puzzle-for-mcleish/

How is it a puzzle for McLeish that N'Zogbia is not playing to his best.. seemed to be Ok at wigan... But as soon as he starts playing for AM he is rubbish.. Managers are suppose to get the best out of players..Am tactics arn't helping N'Zogbia's form, by pumping it past he wide men and straight onto bent...Yes N'Zogbia should be doing better, but its up to the manager to convince the player of that.. and i think some players have lost Confidence in AM ability to manage this club..

It's only a matter of time until the media begin to question McLeish's managerial ability. I've noticed a lot of pundits and commentators have made a few damning comments on his defensive style and how Villa should not be playing football like they are. I personally reckon it's just a matter of time until the nationwide media join us in our hatred. Tick-tock, Tick-tock.

It's only a matter of time until the media begin to question McLeish's managerial ability. I've noticed a lot of pundits and commentators have made a few damning comments on his defensive style and how Villa should not be playing football like they are. I personally reckon it's just a matter of time until the nationwide media join us in our hatred. Tick-tock, Tick-tock.

It really is a shame because he seems like a nice guy Eck. But sadly this is football and he is still on millions of pounds and our squad should be in the top half of the table at least and should be playing good football (sadly we are doing neither of the two).

The other sad thing is even if we win a few of our next few games I have no confidence in him getting our side to play "Good Attractive Football" which we long to see at Villa Park but has been missing for a great many years. Maybe its the defensive set up of teams now which makes such football hard to produce but even if this is the case Eck teams have a reputation for playing "Ugly Stuff" :(

It doesn't even have to be Barca-style Attractive Football™ - just don't play long balls all the time, especially when your target man is Darren Bent!

Must be incredibly frustrating being Bent or Ireland or N'Zog right now because they love and need the ball at their feet and the defeatist style of play we have right now under Eck just isn't supplying that at all.

It doesn't even have to be Barca-style Attractive Football™ - just don't play long balls all the time, especially when your target man is Darren Bent!

Must be incredibly frustrating being Bent or Ireland or N'Zog right now because they love and need the ball at their feet and the defeatist style of play we have right now under Eck just isn't supplying that at all.

Yeah very true.. and we all saw it from N'zog.. he said he isnt happy playing football right now. under AM.

Â