The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

This kind of thing really annoys me

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/02/24/n%E2%80%99zogbia-form-still-a-puzzle-for-mcleish/

How is it a puzzle for McLeish that N'Zogbia is not playing to his best.. seemed to be Ok at wigan... But as soon as he starts playing for AM he is rubbish.. Managers are suppose to get the best out of players..Am tactics arn't helping N'Zogbia's form, by pumping it past he wide men and straight onto bent...Yes N'Zogbia should be doing better, but its up to the manager to convince the player of that.. and i think some players have lost Confidence in AM ability to manage this club..

It's only a matter of time until the media begin to question McLeish's managerial ability. I've noticed a lot of pundits and commentators have made a few damning comments on his defensive style and how Villa should not be playing football like they are. I personally reckon it's just a matter of time until the nationwide media join us in our hatred. Tick-tock, Tick-tock.

It really is a shame because he seems like a nice guy Eck. But sadly this is football and he is still on millions of pounds and our squad should be in the top half of the table at least and should be playing good football (sadly we are doing neither of the two).

The other sad thing is even if we win a few of our next few games I have no confidence in him getting our side to play "Good Attractive Football" which we long to see at Villa Park but has been missing for a great many years. Maybe its the defensive set up of teams now which makes such football hard to produce but even if this is the case Eck teams have a reputation for playing "Ugly Stuff" :(

I know this is only a minor point but why do people say he seems like a nice guy?

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What going to happen if we lose at the DW tomorrow?
We'll need to start drawing up plans to take over Villa and remove McLeish ourselves. SGC can be the interim manager.

What about James Withe? With his FM experience, unquestionable ability and knowledge, he can make us the top 4 team we have longed to be...

We'll need to start drawing up plans to take over Villa and remove McLeish ourselves. SGC can be the interim manager.

What about James Withe? With his FM experience, unquestionable ability and knowledge, he can make us the top 4 team we have longed to be...

Forgot about him. Yeah, I think he should be manager. SGC to lead the scouting network overhaul. MacDonald and Cowans can stay. Richard can be psychological coach. God knows we need one.

I think under the site guidelines that should be in italics

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/aston-villa-fc/2012/02/24/n%E2%80%99zogbia-form-still-a-puzzle-for-mcleish/

How is it a puzzle for McLeish that N'Zogbia is not playing to his best.. seemed to be Ok at wigan... But as soon as he starts playing for AM he is rubbish.. Managers are suppose to get the best out of players..Am tactics arn't helping N'Zogbia's form, by pumping it past he wide men and straight onto bent...Yes N'Zogbia should be doing better, but its up to the manager to convince the player of that.. and i think some players have lost Confidence in AM ability to manage this club..

It's only a matter of time until the media begin to question McLeish's managerial ability. I've noticed a lot of pundits and commentators have made a few damning comments on his defensive style and how Villa should not be playing football like they are. I personally reckon it's just a matter of time until the nationwide media join us in our hatred. Tick-tock, Tick-tock.

It really is a shame because he seems like a nice guy Eck. But sadly this is football and he is still on millions of pounds and our squad should be in the top half of the table at least and should be playing good football (sadly we are doing neither of the two).

The other sad thing is even if we win a few of our next few games I have no confidence in him getting our side to play "Good Attractive Football" which we long to see at Villa Park but has been missing for a great many years. Maybe its the defensive set up of teams now which makes such football hard to produce but even if this is the case Eck teams have a reputation for playing "Ugly Stuff" :(

I know this is only a minor point but why do people say he seems like a nice guy?

More to the point, WTF has it got to do with the price of bread?

To be fair I've met him and he is a nice bloke unlike our previous manager. Still needs to be sacked asap though!

To be fair I've met him and he is a nice bloke unlike our previous manager. Still needs to be sacked asap though!

Which previous manager(s) had bad personalities?

Which previous manager(s) had bad personalities?

Houllier, wouldn't say it was a bad personality but he didn't seem to be bothered about interacting with the fans whereas Mcleish was really enthusiastic about it. I may have caught him on an a bad day to be fair though.

Previous managers with bad personalities? I'll throw David O'Leary into the ring.

remember his first pre-season at Tolka Park signing autographs but refusing to make eye-contact with the kids asking for them. word removed

Â