The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy Abraham ‏ @TimothyAbraham

Also heard a RUMOUR that any potential pay-off would be lower if the #AVFC finished with less than 40 points.

So THAT'S why the **** has been looking so depressed, his payoff is going to be small.

Tough shit.

87ioteOD

Matt Kendrick wouldn't put that out if he didn't know for certain. He's very close to the club, and mood of writing changed markedly after the Bolton, like the powers that be had accepted Mcleish had to go.

Being Kendrick I expect the deadline to be alittle quick, I don't think he'll go today but will be gone by midweek.

- TheTrees - Do you know if Randy is in the country?

Timothy Abraham ‏ @TimothyAbraham

Also heard a RUMOUR that any potential pay-off would be lower if the #AVFC finished with less than 40 points.

Would explain why he hasn't had the bullet earlier.

Going :!:

Today??

Don't know if it's today but I do know he is going . Kendricks article is pretty much my understanding :!:

GOING :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Please let him go today. No point dragging out the inevitable and, besides, I'd much rather spend my time debating who we want to replace him once he's binned.

I predict an announcement today by 2pm. Just in time for talkSPORT discussions for my drive home.

Doubt any media muppets will be feeling sorry for him now.

Â