The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

the ex liverpool bloke cammoli was apparently a guest visitor at VP - could be DOF with AM staying

least we could for him after he persuaded Liverpool to give us £20m for Downing

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see McLeish's bum boys at the Birmingham Mail weren't slow to post a news article about how the protests failed to take off. There's a news article on NewsNow with a time stamp of 15:03.

That'll be enough for Lerner, Faulkner and McLeish to think that it IS just a small minority that wants him gone. Even the song at FT will probably be brushed off as a small, but vocal minority.

F*ck this club.

"I've taken a lot of stick, but the sensible,genuine fans know what I've had to work with.It's been a big ask"

How deluded is the man? 99.99% of perfectly sane and sensible Villa fans DO NOT WANT HIM.

Those quotes are kind of an insult to the fans too. Sounds like a bloke letting the management know that he's going to stick it out for his full pay-off to me.

"I've taken a lot of stick, but the sensible,genuine fans know what I've had to work with.It's been a big ask"

How deluded is the man? 99.99% of perfectly sane and sensible Villa fans DO NOT WANT HIM.

Not sure how the whole stadium telling him to **** off is just a few.

If true that's dispicable. How very dare you come to MY house and call me a word removed. **** off Eck.

If McLeish was such a nice bloke like I keep hearing, he wouldn't be putting the fans in so much **** pain. Leave now, put a smile on many thousands faces! I can't even begin to contemplate the idea of McLeish being here next season, the fact I'm hearing that he may is extremely worrying. I think I'll go watch Tamworth on the weekend if he is still here as it would be a total slap in the face to the fans. Last resort!

I see McLeish's bum boys at the Birmingham Mail weren't slow to post a news article about how the protests failed to take off. There's a news article on NewsNow with a time stamp of 15:03.

That'll be enough for Lerner, Faulkner and McLeish to think that it IS just a small minority that wants him gone. Even the song at FT will probably be brushed off as a small, but vocal minority.

F*ck this club.

When I got to the ground there was no-body giving out "McLeish Out" flyers.

I didn't hear the WM interview, but worryingly Paul Franks says that McLeish is making plans for next season.

I haven't renewed my season ticket of 30 years yet. Before I do I am waitintg to see who our manager is because I don't think I could stand another season like this one.

I just hope that Randy grows a pair and does what all Villa fans want. I have a nagging feeling that that he will dither about and do nothing.

Gotta ask, why are the local press not slating the guy? We have avoided relegation prob on goal difference at the end of the day and they hardly have a bad word to say against him still. Whats going on!?!

I was so sure he was going to he sacked, now I think he will be staying. The board will just be hoping that we will forget all about this season over the summer.... but they can **** off.

Sounds like he is pleeding to be honest. But to be fair he has done what has been asked of Lerner. Reduce the wage bill and use limited funds. If he is going it will be because of the worry of season ticket sales and dropping of revenues not the dire football which we have been seeing. McLeish will be claiming he could not play better football with the limited squad and injuries. Its all down to Lerner to make the decision!!!

The fact that MCleish, Faulkner and Randy would've known all about the organised protest but it went off which such a whimper may give them the impression that it IS just the minority that want him out.

Our need for the points had nothing to do with voicing our opinion in our last available forum for the season. If he is here next season then we've only ourselves to blame and we'll a great deal more 'smalltime' than had the protests gone ahead!

What it will prove is that those planning to protest should be left to it instead of derided on here.

If we end up with McLeish again next season I am going to list them by name and ridicule them at every opportunity. :-)

It aint over till the fat ginger git has been fired.

List them now then. The majority of your boring posts are spent scoring points off people. :yawn:

Ignore them then, just like I ignore yours! 8)

Sounds like he is saying "i went through shit for you now give me some money to spend". And that would be fine, but he had nearly 20 million to spend and inherited a better squad than the likes of swansea and norwich have got.

He`s just so full of excuses.

Â