The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

KHV i value your opinion and of course respect it but with our current squad i do not think even those great managers would have us in the top eight.

I accept that there would be an improvement however slight that may be?

i beg to differ. i think alot of our troubles this year are down the mcleishs tactics and his imaginary dutch 4-3-3 system. why he keeps playing it when it clearly doesn't work is beyond me. i think we should be at least 9 points better off than where we are at the moment with this current squad which would put us.comfortably in the top half.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worry is that we'll stay up by the skin of our teeth, but Randy won't pull the trigger because he'll think McLeish was just unlucky. The media need to be putting McLeish under pressure and point out that our current position is not a result of "bad luck" but piss poor management.

A natural born loser on the same level as Avram Grant.

His last season is repeating down to a tee yet it's nt his fault. Bizarre.

McLeish isn't even remotely close to Avram Grant in terms of managerial ability.

If mcleish keeps us up this year then Lerner will be confident he will do the same next year.

Our reputation is suffering big time, it seems we are now a club where just staying up is acceptable.

What state are we going to be in after another year of mcleish? Lerner is doing serious long term damage to the club.

I believe AM is partly 'a victim of circumstance.'

Believe what you want but don't expect me to agree with you and please don't call me narrow minded because I don't.

Yes his statements to the media have been questionable but given the same circumstances Ferguson and the special one would also be struggling in the Premiership with the same squad of players.

With respect... I think this is just daft. Two of the greatest managers in the game and you think they couldn't get our squad into mid table above the likes of Swansea, Stoke, Norwich, Fulham and Sunderland?

Over the course of a season either of those managers would have had us far higher up the table than McLeish has managed. We are in the trouble we are in not because of injuries, not because of bad luck, not because we sold Young and Downing but because of our useless useless negative arse of a manager.

McLeish is a loser, he isn't a victim he is the cause and his performance cannot be defended or excused.

How does he get away with it ?

We are an identical course to the one he followed as he took Blues down, with a squad at least as good as over half the League, and yet it is all because Ashley and Downing left and we have a few injuries ?

Incredible. :bang:

I'd like to see a poll of confidence (stay/go) in McLeish now. I'd go for a minimum of a 95% vote of no confidence.

Can't help but think of Gil Gunderson when I see McShitbag on the telly...

260px-Gil.gif

we have been sleep walking in to this position since the start of the season

some people were banging on about how brilliant 9 game unbeaten at the start was (or however many games it was) but the vast majority were draws and the points return was insufficient given who we played

after the 0-0 vs wolves, which i think was our 3rd game of the season n our 2nd 0-0 draw, and again after the bolton cup game it was clear that we had the blues from the previous season written all over us (minus the cup win after the bolton game obviously)

for a long time i thought the teams below us would save us as they were looking particularly inept - now some of them have picked up some form i am not as convinced

I'd like to see a poll of confidence (stay/go) in McLeish now. I'd go for a minimum of a 95% vote of no confidence.

260px-Gil.gif

We have had polls on this subject before but because people couldn't follow the rules and used the thread to create another McLeish and Lerner debate it got closed by the Mods despite several requests and pleas to keep to the original intention of the poll.

It is unlikely that another one will be created any time soon.

If Mcleish is still in charge on the day of our first home game next season, boycott the match! Simples!

We have all summer to publicise the fact that either Mcleish goes or we do. Randy would have all summer to contemplate the fans anger and do something positive about it! UTV!!!!

PS. It also means that we don't need to do anything but support the team 100% during the remaining games.

260px-Gil.gif

GilMcLeish.png

"Oh, this is bad, this is really bad! You work, and you slave, and you steal

just enough for a sweet lick of that shiny brass ring... don't I get a lick?

Doesn't Alex get a lick?"

He looks quite a bit like McLeish with orange hair actually :lol:

Â