GTA 5

Genie

Walking around the desert for 5 miles, however I just thought it meant anything in the area, but it actually means the yellow area that appears on the map. I got to 3 miles and ended up going to the airfield you can buy just north of Sandy Shores. This does not count as desert and if you walk out of the area it resets your mile counter back to 0, so I had to do that all over again.

My advice on the Epsilon missions...

I hung a USB cable over the analog stick so that Michael would walk around in a circle then leant a Hulk Hogan action figure on the X buton so he'd run, left it for 15 minutes and it had taken car of itself.

I don't want to spoil the last Epsilon mission but because I followed the mission through I got a crap ending to it so when you get to the last Epsilon mission that starts with following a security car, you do not have to comply with what you're told to do... it's an open ended mission... keep that in mind!

Here's how i did mine :D

1twyli.jpg

• Like 2

Don't wear the silver skull mask to rob stores in, when you take it off it seems to take your hair with it. I lost my dreads and now have to wait to unlock them to get them back...bad times :)

I got them back...good times :)

I'm happy for you ;)

I finally stole a jet from the military base, God that was an effort. My advice is to fly very low whilst still in the base, then when you're out, hope that a missile doesn't hit you ;) I got out pretty quick and only one was fired at me and I dodged it.

• Like 1

I can't fly planes for the life of me (Or for the 'repeated death' of me) especially landing and the three times I've tried that, they all went horribly wrong, so I'm the one now happy for you. And I shall try your method and see if I have any success.

Edited by 8pints

In the first mission where you have to fly a plane, it must have taken me 9 or 10 attempts to land the plane properly. I either landed too quickly and had to take off again, to avoid crashing, or I came onto the landing strip at the wrong angle and couldn't get my wheels down to slow the plane down properly.

In the first mission where you have to fly a plane, it must have taken me 9 or 10 attempts to land the plane properly. I either landed too quickly and had to take off again, to avoid crashing, or I came onto the landing strip at the wrong angle and couldn't get my wheels down to slow the plane down properly.

I haven't crashed a single plane when trying to land it, I thought it was pretty simple, I don't overly struggle with the helicopter except when its a mission and it makes you land it precisely on the yellow circle that's when it gets annoying

When I finally landed the plane, I missed the pop-up message that tells you to press the L and R buttons to drive it into the building. So I was trying to fly it in, and only able to go forward and backwards (obviously). That didn't help my experience with the plane either.

:lol:

I don't particularly find flying planes fun, but I guess I have enough experience with the series to be able to do it with relative ease.  Anybody who remembers trying to make that Dodo fly in GTA 3 will know what I mean.  

• Like 2

:lol:

I don't particularly find flying planes fun, but I guess I have enough experience with the series to be able to do it with relative ease.  Anybody who remembers trying to make that Dodo fly in GTA 3 will know what I mean.  

Honestly now my attempts at that were in the hundreds until I was successful :(

I'm alright in the air with both the helicopters and planes I just have to land like an old lady holding in a poo.

• Like 1

Landing planes isn't a problem if you follow a couple of simple rules;

Don't save time by banking tightly and trying to get it down quick.

Take the last turn onto the runway nice and wide, give your self a good half mile of straight flight before your descent with landing gear.

Touch the planes rear wheels down first, they're much "beefier" than landing on the front wheel first and a lot more forgiving.

When you're rolling to a stop use the brakes and if you need to turn use the L1/R1 buttons. 

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

Only been playing a few days. First time playing gta in years - possibly even since it's first incarnation. Really enjoying it but I've found that I either have a really poor memory or the story jumps around like nobody's business. I'm now having story lines with characters who if the story is to be believed, I've had dealings with already but I've no idea who they are.

Â